Bad
Good

All of our 4 kids have gone to this school. When we moved into district we had 2 struggling in academics. With the help of the great teachers there they have both returned to honor roll! Now our younger 2 are attending and have never had any problems getting any extra help if needed. The entire staff is friendly and helpful.

Very disappointed! Northside does not challenge children whatsoever. I am taking advantage of school choice next year for my son. This elementary school gets extra funding every year for qualifying as a "Title I" school (majority of children in district come from low income families) and I don't see anything productive being done with the extra funding. I highly caution parents that have normal to above average children to seek a different choice for their them

I love this school. My kids have attended there for the past 4 years and I could not ask for better teachers and staff. The PTA does so many things for the kids and the staff. It's like having a second family.

The one and only pta meeting I attended I was required to 'pray to Jesus'. In my childs previous schools, I could see a love for learning that was totally school supported. This year she complains of being board (she has straight A's and has been on the honor roll all year) and the class noise gives her headaches. She was very advanced going into this year, according to all her testing last year, but this year with a new school I haven't seen her advance at all. I'm hoping a different school next year will put her back on track. Also, every time I turn around the school is trying to squeeze money out of us. Her school last year took the time and applied (and recieved) about every grant out there and NEVER put the squeeze on parents.

Last modified Northside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.