Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Its like the teachers don't even pay attention to the profanity that my classmates are saying and the students in school are saying!!

I have a ring 8th grader and I have been pleased so far. My student's 7th grade teachers were absolutely amazing. They have a great PTSA and the office, media, and cafeteria staffs are great as well! We are looking forward to new leadership this year!

I go to this school, but luckily its my last year. I couldn't handle being here for another year. Sexist dress codes (they only make girls go to iss for clothes), and unfair treatment (the principal will favor the teachers' kids, no matter how wrong they are. Justice is almost never served at this school. Teachers here a passive aggressive and its really rude, but a lot of the teachers here are intelligent and pretty cool. I recommend you go to East Paulding Middle, or McClure Middle, instead.

this school is butts nonononno it makes u cry lyfe sux here it make me have tears. metal breakdown. nooo. sad sad sad. school bad bye

Five stars so far! The staff and teachers have been great welcoming my homeschooled son into this public school!

Excellent school. Staff, principal, assistannt principals are always there for our children. Education quality always meets the Georgia and National Standards. Safe is outstanding. Non drugs environment that I know.

The scores may be good but the attitude is terrible. Teachers and administration treat ALL students like they are little juvenile delinquints. Teachers don't do there jobs. We had one good teacher who communicated with us and tried to help my son the rest couldn't be bothered. And she left. The administration acts like it is a prison and everyone is guilty. Switched my son out and have had NO PROBLEMS he is thriving and happy at his new school! I believe the administration sets the tone of the school and this one is terrible.

I have 2 children at Moses, one is getting ready to finish their second year and the other is wrapping up their first. Moses is a great school academically and they also have a great band program. As a parent I can monitor my kids grades from the parent portal and send emails to their teachers if I have questions about any of their grades. This is wonderful because in middle school kids need to start being more independent and this allows for them to have their space and the parents to keep an eye on them without going into the school and talking to their teacher like in elementary school. The principles are strict, but that is needed at this age to keep the kids in order. Most of the teachers are great and do a wonderful job getting these kids prepared for high school. Of all the Paulding Co. middle schools Moses has always been my first choice and after having kids there for two years I can say I am very happy with the school!

School has a very impersonable character. As parents and having 2 children attend at different times we have noticed a dramatic down grade in the professionalism of the teachers (there are some that are very respectful and actually put forth great effort). I believe a majority of the staff and teachers take on the personality of the leader of the school. Just as a business takes on the personality of the manager so does the school. Consider the atmosphere when entering the school and the pride taken in teacher support with students and parents. Teacher websites are not kept up to date. You are not made aware of issues on grades until it has grown into a major issue & you find out on parent portal. Very poor communication from teachers, most are reactive versus proactive. Some teachers are very defensive and accusatory in their demeanor, it is usually the students or the parents problem. NOT ALWAYS YOU ARE PAID TO TEACH IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT LEAVE! No set curriculum on teachers syllabus. Students are not issued a text book for all subjects as to not having enough and then material does not necessarily come from the text books, leaving a lot of guess work to studying and preparing.

this school is really bad they have some good teachers but some are just horrible not mentioning names (cough cough Mr. D)

Last modified Lena Mae Moses Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.