Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted August 10, 2016
This school has caused all my suffering in life. I was severely harassed here. Go to Cobb county instead

Posted August 29, 2015
I'll just say that I have three children currently in high school, and I felt the need to put them in private school to save them. No books, teachers do not show up for tutoring, drugs, kids seem to be running class, etc. I didn't believe my kids at first, which I'm now very sorry for, but after several years there and trying to investigate for myself as much as possible, I couldn't come to any other conclusion. Also as many others have stated the administration is worthless and arrogant. I don't make the kind of money to send three kids to private school, but I would recommend you do what you can to get your children somewhere else. By the Grace of God we have, and after only a month our kids are progressing and learning far more, and things that actually matter, and are far more interested in learning than they ever were at North Paulding. Our kids had given up, and to see them happy, working hard, and smiling again makes it all worth it.

North Paulding High School 3

Posted July 20, 2015
Teachers need more training on up to date strategies that actually work for high schoolers. Try something that is actually engaging and might keep their attention. Instead of my kid texting me all day because they're bored out of their minds!

North Paulding High School 3

Posted August 22, 2014
NPHS I agree w/posts 5/21/14 & 10/25/13. The campus infrastructure MUST have been designed by Rube Goldberg's progeny! The front office staff are ice cold & their noses are so high up in the air they must be using oxygen masks! Recently had the pleasure of visiting BOTH middle school and HS offices minutes apart to p/u grandkids. On a scale of 1-10 w/10 = excellent, Burnt Hickory comes in at a 10 and HS staff a minus 5! Can you send that staff to Customer Service 101?My taxes are providing their salaries (and there's not much better than a happy taxpayer!)

Posted May 21, 2014
I have a junior and a senior at NPHS and we are so disappointed with several aspects of this campus. The design and traffic is ridiculous. The ladies in the front office are very rude and inconsiderate. There are some great teachers here, but they are overshadowed by all the mediocre ones.

North Paulding High School 5

Posted October 25, 2013
This school is a wonderful school, with opportunity for some improvement. The band and athletic programs are top notch (although highly expensive) and the AP and Honors curriculum choices are great. My daughter is thriving at this school and we couldn't be more pleased with our choice to move to the area this year. The front office staff is always a bit less than friendly and I have watched multiple times as they appear "put out" with each successive request. The campus is nice, with an amazing pastoral view of grazing cows nearby. The website is slow to update, and not really interactive. All in all, a solid school with well mannered kids, low crime, and a solid parental backing.

North Paulding High School 5

Posted September 02, 2013
I am a retired teacher, counselor and administrator. I met with my grandson and granddaughter's assistant principal and counselor. I was extremely impressed with the caring attitude, assistance and knowledge that they both displayed through out the entire conference. They didn't hurry us through the meeting and did everything possible to make sure my grandchildren adjust well to a new school in a new state. I would recommend this school to anyone who wants a staff that goes the extra mile to ensure students are successful.

Posted January 25, 2013
I agree with the last 2 comments wholeheartedly. I consider myself to be an involved parent and haven't had the greatest interaction with Administration at the school, particularly VP and Principal. My honor student had an issue at school which the school kept me out of the loop on until it became a disciplinary matter and as I tried to resolve it I got push back from administration until I threatened to bring my unanswered questions to the Accreditation meeting. I received a call back from the Education Board over NP High who basically tried to appease me with political double talk but I still never received an adequate resolution to the issue. I have had to make it very clear should an issue arise in the future I need to be part of the process from day one. I don't have a lot of faith in the leadership team.

Posted September 20, 2012
I agree that this school is a disappointment. I have seen a change the last couple of years. I currently have a senior and a freshman. I was happy when my daughter was a freshman and sophomore, but things have gone down hill since. The teachers don't seem to care about the students (there are a few exceptions). I rarely get any communication from the teachers. The website is never updated, so I feel completely out of touch. I know these are teenagers, but they are still our children, and there still are parents out there who care about their education. I really had hoped that things would change when the new principal came on board, but he is huge disappointment as well.

Posted March 07, 2012
This school is a disappointment to say the least. There are problems with teachers that are not being addressed by the Administration. Very few clubs for the kids. Agree totally with the previous reviewer. Its the new school so everyone was excited to get their child into NP. But what a let down to our students and parents. Teachers need to be monitored and reviewed. Lack of support for parents who have concerns. If you want to feel like you don't have a say about your childs education, then this schools for you. If you have the funds Private is your best bet or if you're moving to the area Cobb County has far better quality teachers and Administration.

North Paulding High School
300 North Paulding Dr, Dallas, GA  30132
Last modified North Paulding High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.