Dalton, GA

Posted October 17, 2013
I love Beaverdale because they love ALL of our students. I teach kids with special needs and the environment that the faculty, staff, and parents creates promotes love and compassion. This is return gives ALL kids a place to belong!

Posted September 26, 2013
Beaverdale is a great school, with great teachers and great programs!!!! My grandchildre go there...

Posted September 07, 2013
My school is a place where I know my child is safe and loved!!! The teachers, staff and administration care about my child.

Posted August 13, 2013
Ms. Giles is a great addition to the special education staff. She is uniquely gifted, experienced, patient and empathetic in ways that make her a real asset to the school and a tireless advocate for the children in her care.

Posted June 30, 2009
Mr. Barnett has been one of the best additions to Beaverdale Elementary School. For anyone that has a child with a disability, this school should be #1 on your priority list. All of the teachers are amazing, especially Mrs. Nancy Wilhoite, the autism teacher. My son had her, and she, along with everyone that works with her; creates an amazing atmosphere for these special children. I want to thank everyone there for the excellent job that they have done in making a lasting impression on how wonderful they are with all of the students in their care.

Posted June 29, 2009
The faculty and administrators at Beaverdale are wonderful! They teach the children to do their personal best in everything they do and to respect others. Our daughter has done well at Beaverdale and we are very pleased with the school.

Posted November 06, 2008
We love this school! The new principals Mr. Barrnet is the best. Everyone works together to make it the best school ever.

Posted November 06, 2008
The school is wonderful. The PTO this year is awesome. The ladies over PTO is the best. Everyone in the school work together as a family.

Beaverdale Elementary School 0

Posted July 26, 2008
my daughter started pre-k at beaverdale (07-08) and it was the best enviroment for her to be in socially & mentally, i'll be happy if she spends the rest of her e,ementary years right here......

Posted July 05, 2008
The school is great. It is very teacher/parent friendly, as well as peer friendly with the Kids. My child has learned so much in the 2 years she has been there and i am very happy that my other Daughter will be going there this upcoming year.

Beaverdale Elementary School
9196 Highway 2, Dalton, GA  30721
Last modified Beaverdale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beaverdale Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top