Ronald E McNair Discover Learning Academy Elementary School 5

Posted January 19, 2013
This was our first year living in Dekalb County. When we moved here, I was lost. I had heard some "not so good things" about Dekalb County schools. We started off at Oakview Elementary (our zoned school) that was a horrible experience for our family. When I discovered Ronald E. McNair Discovery Learning Academy it was the best thing for the family. Our girls (K, 3rd) are so excited about school now. The teachers there are wonderful, always enthused, always want whats best for the kids, and they always make it a great experience for the children. Principal Bolden takes care of each and every child like they are his own. And wants nothing but the best, not only for the children but also for the staff. Also with safety being a big issue these days, I can honestly say, as a parent I ALWAYS, ALWAYS drop the girls' off knowing they are 100% taken care of. Overall, I would definitely recommend this school to anyone that is looking for a tight~knit, safe, loving, educational environment for their child/ren.

Ronald E McNair Discover Learning Academy Elementary School
2162 Second Ave, Decatur, GA  30032
Last modified Ronald E McNair Discover Learning Academy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ronald E McNair Discover Learning Academy Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top