Bad
Good

I attend Tri cities now I am a sophmore ( c/o 2017 ) I love my school, I think that Mr Sims is an awesome principal, he loves his students. IDC what no one has to say!!!!! every school has there problems, don't act like they don't, GO BULLDOGSSSSS!!!!!

As a substitute teacher I am always happy to take an assignment at Tri-Cities. The student body is diverse, creative and self motivated. Definitely deserving of a higher rating.

Tri-cities-Magnet High School was a perfect fit for my daughter. Mr. Sims has been and still is a caring principal.

Dont believe all of the craziness that you read about Tri-Cities HS!! It is one of the best high schools in South Fulton County! Believe me I have sent two students to this school and I am so happy that I did. They care about the students and each other. They provide the tools needed for the students and parents to get the education that is needed. Its like leading a horse to water you cant make em drink! Its up to the parents and students to want this free education. When its time for college and you havent done what you needed to do then you are going to have to pay for your child to go to college. I advised each parent to be a big part of their childs education and then if your not happy with that the school is offering the child you can voice your opinion. Until then learn to voice your own opinion not echo others.

Wow! After reading several reviews on TCHS, I am very surprised to find out the downward spiral my old high school has taken. I gave TCHS a 5-star rating based off the time I spent there. I graduated in 1996 and at that time Dr. Robinson was the residing principal and Ms. Viola Turner was the Magnet Program Director. Both gave amazing leadership during my high school career, come on TCHS faculty and staff, don't let our future leaders down!

Tri cities high school where do i begin.....as a student its a task all in itself along with getting your work done and trying to become successful and graduate. Its the second week of school and im a senior now ( C/O 2013 ) and its not a place where i feel comfortable. Its alot of drama that goes on during the day that messes up learning time.Kids are more concerned about who pregnant who goes with whom who has on what etc. Dont get me started on the imature minds that wonder this school and dont know how to grow up...and im just talking about the seniors. Its sad for the most part im glad its my last year.I wouldnt say the school is bad although the roaches and things are but its not that bad of a place its just the people in it that you have to deal with on a day to day basis......

We went to see the spring dance show, it was much better than anything the dance department did last year but it was slow and drawn out.

This school is terrible!! I am VERY disappointed in our experience with this school thus far. Everytime I try to call the school nobody answers or returns my calls. The staff never want to accept responsbility for their professionalism behavior. My child complains about the distractions in the classrooms and the teacher's lack of thoroughly explaining how to complete their tasks. I have never seen incompetence on this level in my life! I am considering relocating either out of the district or the state because of this school (if this is the best GA has to offer our kids).

I have had three children attend Tri-cities, My oldest son dropped out because he felt that he was unable to learn due to the disruptions that would go on in the classes. Two remain there and they complain about the same thing. I have a senior that can never talk with her counsler because he just so busy! They both complain that the teachers are good to give orders, but never explain or help instruct the children by example. I'm not sure why some of the teachers are even employed. Don't get me wrong, we do have some outstanding teachers that I know teach and treat all the children fairly, but some really need to move on because they are as inmature as some of the students they teach. I wish my children had PRIDE in their school!

Tri Cities is a bad and boring school,, they baraly teach you anything.. Thats why im glad we moved out of that district.. Now i attend Westlake High and im loving it they really know how to show the students dedication to thier work.. they Actually teach us students(:

Last modified Tri-Cities High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.