East Point, GA

Paul D. West Middle School 3

Posted August 05, 2014
there was some bad inframation that i have recived on one of the slps at paul d west paul middle school i am sorry for any inconvence i have caused anyone the slp named joan gage was the one i got the bad info on i appolize for any problems this may have caused i have found out that she has not broken the hippa law and i should not have posted anything without the proper proof

Posted August 03, 2012
I am a Paul D. West Middle School student and I hate it there. I am already upset that I did not get accepted into Hapeville Charter Middle School, I was very angry and upset. I had no choice but to go to Paul D. West Middle School. My parents always get the last word and I find that very irritating. My mother had told me that it is not the school, it is the students. I still do not believe that. Paul D. West Middle School is a Horrible school and the principal should be ashamed. I am glad that I only have two years left there. The day I graduate from Paul D. West Middle School, I will think twice before doing something as insane as visiting the school. However, the only good thing about the school is my social studies teacher. She was a great teacher and I would be glad to be her student again. I had learned a lot in her class in a short amount of time.

Posted April 13, 2012
Principal seems clueless and has no control over the school nor students. There is a fight literally every 10 mins. Police is constantly called or patrolling the halls. Constant behavior problems from students. I've witnessed students cursing out the principal as well as disrespecting teachers. Students are running that school, and running the principal.

Paul D. West Middle School 2

Posted January 03, 2011
well when it was headland high we never had these problems, it was a fantastic center for education

Posted December 31, 2010
Paul D. West is a good school in a few ways. The teachers and most of the students are nice. I take mostly TAG ( Talented and Gifted) classes. The TAG classes are on the eighth grade hallway and it is terrible on that hall. The eighth graders are often fighting or cursing. I can't stand it. Sometimes I wonder how in the world are they suppose to be role models for 6 and 7th graders. Even worst when school finishes the students have to go outside and get on their bus. There are many fights out there and ssometimes the teachers don't do anything about it. When we had the fall festival in November, several students were cursing at the parents. Paul D. West is a terrible school!

Posted May 19, 2009

Posted May 09, 2008
This school is the best thing since sliced bread!!!!!

Posted April 23, 2008
My son just entered paul d. West middle and he said it is a great school he has all a's

Paul D. West Middle School 0

Posted February 01, 2008
this school is fun and cool.i leran alot there. each body there is nice,fun,and cool

Paul D. West Middle School 0

Posted September 26, 2007
My Twins entered Paul D. West Middle School this year as 7th grader. I love the staff and the school.....

Paul D. West Middle School
2376 Headland Dr, East Point, GA  30344
Last modified Paul D. West Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Paul D. West Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top