Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

If you are looking for a school with lazy teachers Paul D.West is perfect for your children!

This school will ruin your child. The teachers here do NOT care about your child's education. My child was enthusiastic about learning and going to school everyday before Paul D. West. I now have to force my child to go to school as I was told that one of the teachers was a bully. If you do not live in this school district please read this review before you consider moving. This school is terrible. Teachers and students are horrible! Sending your child here is equivalent to allowing them to hang out on a street corner.

By far the worst school to have my child attend. From the outdated website to the rude receptionists working the front desk. Individuals working at that school seem to not be able to provide answers to questions of parents.

there was some bad inframation that i have recived on one of the slps at paul d west paul middle school i am sorry for any inconvence i have caused anyone the slp named joan gage was the one i got the bad info on i appolize for any problems this may have caused i have found out that she has not broken the hippa law and i should not have posted anything without the proper proof

I am a Paul D. West Middle School student and I hate it there. I am already upset that I did not get accepted into Hapeville Charter Middle School, I was very angry and upset. I had no choice but to go to Paul D. West Middle School. My parents always get the last word and I find that very irritating. My mother had told me that it is not the school, it is the students. I still do not believe that. Paul D. West Middle School is a Horrible school and the principal should be ashamed. I am glad that I only have two years left there. The day I graduate from Paul D. West Middle School, I will think twice before doing something as insane as visiting the school. However, the only good thing about the school is my social studies teacher. She was a great teacher and I would be glad to be her student again. I had learned a lot in her class in a short amount of time.

Principal seems clueless and has no control over the school nor students. There is a fight literally every 10 mins. Police is constantly called or patrolling the halls. Constant behavior problems from students. I've witnessed students cursing out the principal as well as disrespecting teachers. Students are running that school, and running the principal.

well when it was headland high we never had these problems, it was a fantastic center for education

Paul D. West is a good school in a few ways. The teachers and most of the students are nice. I take mostly TAG ( Talented and Gifted) classes. The TAG classes are on the eighth grade hallway and it is terrible on that hall. The eighth graders are often fighting or cursing. I can't stand it. Sometimes I wonder how in the world are they suppose to be role models for 6 and 7th graders. Even worst when school finishes the students have to go outside and get on their bus. There are many fights out there and ssometimes the teachers don't do anything about it. When we had the fall festival in November, several students were cursing at the parents. Paul D. West is a terrible school!

This school is the best thing since sliced bread!!!!!

My son just entered paul d. West middle and he said it is a great school he has all a's

Last modified Paul D. West Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.