Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Our family moved to the Atlanta metro area in the summer of 2016. We choose Fayette County because of its highly rated school system. My son is in the 1st grade at Cleveland Elementary and is having a great experience. He loves school and his teacher. I feel very comfortable having him there. I also feel he is being challenged and is learning. To be honest, I am surprised by the 1st-grade curriculum. It seems advanced but my son is keeping up. He has 20 in his class and his teacher has a shared para-pro. His teacher's communication with us as a class and individually is excellent. I feel very informed and if I need to ask a question, I email his teacher and she responds quickly. Currently, the school has about 550 Pre-K through 5th-grade students, so it is considered a smaller school and it feels that way. I volunteer on a regular basis in the classroom and in the media center. So far, I like what I see. Parent involvement is high and the PTO is very active and productive. We bought a house in one of the neighboring subdivisions, so pickup and drop off only take a few minutes if I drive. There is also a golf cart path from the subdivisions to the school. We don't have a golf cart (yet!) but we have ridden our bikes. Some parents walk and it's not uncommon to see older kids riding skateboards or bicycles home...kind of like the good ole' days! We don't use the bus system, but many of our neighbors do. Our bus leaves the school and only drops off kids in the few subdivision near the school. It may be an option for us as my kids get older. The middle school is located next door which will be very convenient when we have a child at each school. Overall, I have been pleased with the school, the atmosphere, and the education my son is receiving.

Cleveland is a great school. The school encourages parent participation. As a stay-at-home mom, I visit for lunch and get to volunteer a few times a week. This is nice because in turn the the school feels like a community and partnership with the teachers rather than sending your child to the wolves everyday. So far so good. My daughter has loved her teachers and love the school. She's thriving there. So we are glad!

Outstanding school ! We've had a son from K-5th, and now a daughter in 2nd grade there. I've been very pleased with all of their teachers. My son struggled academically, and the staff help put the necessary tools in place for him.

We moved to Fayette County in 2014 and could not be more pleased with CES! The staff and teachers are first rate and have made our children's transition as smooth as possible. My first grader has just blossomed this year and is actually sad when she can't go to school. The guidance counselor took special care to help make my son at ease with his new school. I really appreciate that this school teaches things like cursive handwriting, and citizenship as well as strong academics. Overall, the balance at Cleveland is just what I want for my kid's education.

My family and I are moving to this area and were told this school is the best in the area. We are looking forward to our move and for our children to attend Cleveland.

My son is in Kindergarten and is reading on a 1st Grade level already! The care the teachers and administration put into every child is what separates Fayette County schools from every other district!

My son transferred here struggling with school and although he still struggles the Administration and most of the teachers are very supportive of him.

Cleveland Elementary has the best musical program in the state of GA. I have three grandchildren at Cleveland and never miss a program. It amazes me what this wonderful educator does with our children.

I love Cleveland Elementary. The faculty and staff are fantastic. We moved here over the summer and my son started 5th Grade...very rough transition for him from a small private school to a big public school. The teachers and other needed facutly rallied around him to help him in every way and to help me and show me how to help him. I love it and am very pleased with this school

We decided to have our sons attend Cleveland due to it feeding into Bennetts Mill Middle School. (military family here for short time only) We have been very happy with the performance of kids, the extra instruction they needed to 'catch them up' after entering in the middle of the year. Very happy. Also love Bennetts Mill MS.

Last modified Cleveland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.