Posted August 05, 2013
My family and I are moving to this area and were told this school is the best in the area. We are looking forward to our move and for our children to attend Cleveland.

Posted April 19, 2013
My son is in Kindergarten and is reading on a 1st Grade level already! The care the teachers and administration put into every child is what separates Fayette County schools from every other district!

Posted April 18, 2012
My son transferred here struggling with school and although he still struggles the Administration and most of the teachers are very supportive of him.

Posted March 13, 2012
Cleveland Elementary has the best musical program in the state of GA. I have three grandchildren at Cleveland and never miss a program. It amazes me what this wonderful educator does with our children.

Posted September 07, 2011
I love Cleveland Elementary. The faculty and staff are fantastic. We moved here over the summer and my son started 5th Grade...very rough transition for him from a small private school to a big public school. The teachers and other needed facutly rallied around him to help him in every way and to help me and show me how to help him. I love it and am very pleased with this school

Posted March 27, 2010
We decided to have our sons attend Cleveland due to it feeding into Bennetts Mill Middle School. (military family here for short time only) We have been very happy with the performance of kids, the extra instruction they needed to 'catch them up' after entering in the middle of the year. Very happy. Also love Bennetts Mill MS.

Posted January 20, 2010
Cleveland Elementary is as good as it gets in public school! Our daughter has attended grades 1-3 and she has excelled in this environment. Very few, if any negative issues, high parent involvement, great school atmosphere and spirit. Don't hesitate when considering Cleveland.

Posted November 20, 2009
I love the cleveland elementary school.My son used to go in the Montessori. I started his school this Year. Its far better than the montessori. Teachers are excellent, very caring & coperative.

Posted September 08, 2009
I am pleased with Cleveland Elementary. I appreciate the fact that the school strives to teach children academic as well as life skills. I love the fact that there is open communication between teachers and parents as well. The parent involvement is a big plus and I feel that it is a safe, comfortable, stimulating environment for my child to learn.

Posted May 27, 2008

Cleveland Elementary School
190 Lester Rd, Fayetteville, GA  30215
Last modified Cleveland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cleveland Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top