PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Posted July 22, 2008
My child has attended RNCA since he was 7 weeks old. He is now seven and much further ahead of the children his age who attend other school in the area. The program is excellent and the loving Christian environment make my child feel safe and appreciated.

Posted July 13, 2008
This was my first year. My daughter was in the 1st grade. She had a great teacher and learned alot. The admin was awful. They canceled field trips day of. I was told that Spanish was weekly. They never ever taught Spanish this year. They also never sent a letter home saying they wouldn't. Super unprofessional. Not worth the daily frustrations. I do mean daily. I wish someone would have pointed me in another direction. I have yet to get my daughters test scores or final report card and the school year is over.

Posted December 20, 2007
My daughter attends the daycare at this school and I must say that the administration is very unorganized. Important information is never given to parents in a timely manner. I do think that Robin's Nest is a great learning environment for student, but they need to be better organized.

Posted October 04, 2007
It is a great value and a great investment for your children! I love the people that work there...

Posted October 04, 2007
I loved the learning experiences my daughter came home talking about. The staff is 'real' and down to earth. I rate this place great!

Posted September 30, 2007
I used this school for summer camp and I give it a 1. The trips were not planned properly and the cost for the trips was not exclosed prior to joining the camp. My son and nephew attended the camp and they said that they never want to go back. It was not worth the money that they charged. The flyer that the distributed was 'great' and the principal/owner was very impressive, prior to my child attending. But the camp was not run professionally at all.

Christian Academy 3

Posted September 27, 2007
This school is a bit pricey for what is offered. And the area it is in is not all that nice.

Christian Academy 4

Posted July 25, 2007
This is the BEST school for any child. It is the most loving and nurturing school in all Atlanta. All the children test way above there peers who attend public schools. I have all there of my children enrolled at the moment. My four year old is now reading and my fifth grade daughter has tested on a ninth grade reading level. I LOVE THIS SCHOOL!

Christian Academy 3

Posted March 13, 2007
The education is top of the line... My daughter was reading well before her public school friends of the same age. She is speaking in spanish & some chinese. They take kumon math & she is really excelling. Her bible knowledge has grown. Her entire person is being taught. The administration greets every child by name & really cares about how they are doing. Now... The neg. The administration is so unorganized.

130 Carnegie Place, Fayetteville, GA  30214