Fayetteville, GA

Posted January 16, 2014
I have a problem with there is no soap and water in the restrooms.Hand sanitizer is not cleaning the hands like soap and water.

Posted September 09, 2011
Like the parent stated, there is bullying going on, and I believe it is ignored, the school has gone down tremendously, with communication from parent to the very distant staff. picking up your child is a concern. It is not the same, grade wise our child is doing fine, because of the pass education and now it is wait and see, which is very scary.

River's Edge Elementary School 4

Posted July 18, 2011
Although I do think Rivers Edge Has some great teachers, it seems to me that something has changed. I feel that some of the teachers have lost their passion to teach. Academically the school does great. The students are definately getting a good education. I am concerned that their is some bullying at the school that has not been dealt with even after the staff is aware of it. I am disappointed that that continues to happen. The teachers do stay on top of what's going on with the students but they don't seem passionate to me anymore.

River's Edge Elementary School 5

Posted May 28, 2010
I have two students and they both exceeded the standards on the CRCT by a sizeable margin. The teachers and parents are really involved and the ratios are coming down after the new school was completed.

Posted February 24, 2010
This is my daughter's first and last year at REES. Her teacher is quite distant and doesn't communicate with me unless I iniate the conversation, and even then, she's somewhat short. I don't like the no talking rules, the long lunch numbers, or the lack of activites.

Posted September 17, 2009
My kids did attend this school, but I pulled them out to homeschool them. The principal was not truthful with what was going on in the school. Although she says she has an open-door policy, she does not appreciate parents who are 'on top' of what is going on in education. I have witnessed teachers yelling at the children in the hallways. The students are undiscipline, because they can not express themselves. The principal is not opened to suggestions, it's her way or the highway.

River's Edge Elementary School 0

Posted July 23, 2009
River'e Edge is the best school that my children have ever attended. I love River's Edge Elementary.

Posted April 25, 2009
i love them & so does my child

River's Edge Elementary School 0

Posted December 09, 2008
I agree, Kids aren't allowed to talk while going to lunch. During lunch they can barely talk. When can they talk?

Posted November 10, 2008
The school is okay, not what I am accustomed to in other states. The teachers do not communicate as they should. Principal is great, Mrs. Mohr. Teachers need to come up a level or two, not all but there are a few. PTA is okay.

River's Edge Elementary School
205 Northbridge Rd, Fayetteville, GA  30215
Last modified River's Edge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
River's Edge Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top