Bad
Good

This has to be the worse school I've ever seen! Unprofessional staff, dissorganized teachers and staff, no communication among the staff. I feel terrible as a parent that my kid has to be in this terrible school system!

My daughter has been at River's Edge for 3 years. I think it is a great school and I am pleased with my child's performance and success. The teachers are awesome and I feel they are giving the students there best everyday. As a parent, I just wish there were more parents that would join in with supporting the teachers more.

I have a problem with there is no soap and water in the restrooms.Hand sanitizer is not cleaning the hands like soap and water.

Like the parent stated, there is bullying going on, and I believe it is ignored, the school has gone down tremendously, with communication from parent to the very distant staff. picking up your child is a concern. It is not the same, grade wise our child is doing fine, because of the pass education and now it is wait and see, which is very scary.

Although I do think Rivers Edge Has some great teachers, it seems to me that something has changed. I feel that some of the teachers have lost their passion to teach. Academically the school does great. The students are definately getting a good education. I am concerned that their is some bullying at the school that has not been dealt with even after the staff is aware of it. I am disappointed that that continues to happen. The teachers do stay on top of what's going on with the students but they don't seem passionate to me anymore.

I have two students and they both exceeded the standards on the CRCT by a sizeable margin. The teachers and parents are really involved and the ratios are coming down after the new school was completed.

This is my daughter's first and last year at REES. Her teacher is quite distant and doesn't communicate with me unless I iniate the conversation, and even then, she's somewhat short. I don't like the no talking rules, the long lunch numbers, or the lack of activites.

My kids did attend this school, but I pulled them out to homeschool them. The principal was not truthful with what was going on in the school. Although she says she has an open-door policy, she does not appreciate parents who are 'on top' of what is going on in education. I have witnessed teachers yelling at the children in the hallways. The students are undiscipline, because they can not express themselves. The principal is not opened to suggestions, it's her way or the highway.

River'e Edge is the best school that my children have ever attended. I love River's Edge Elementary.

Last modified River's Edge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.