Posted August 20, 2014
Great school...no complaints!..my oldest now in high school attended from K-5 and she is an oustanding student. ..and now my youngest which is now in 1st grade is loving it too and so do I.

Posted August 11, 2014
I do not understand why this school is only rated by Great Schools as a 4 because the teachers, kids, parents, and community is excellent. Their average test scores are pretty good. I have lived in 4 states and can say that there are many schools that have teachers, not just children, that cannot read, no matter the financial status.

Posted March 27, 2010

Posted September 20, 2009
My son is in second grade. We had a lot of problems with him in preschool and had been kicked out of over 9 daycares before we learned he was ADHD. When we started with FBES we explained what the doctors had told us. Before school ever began the principal, school counselor, Head of Kindergarten, Head of 1st grade, and someone representing the county had all called a meeting. We went over all of the paperwork and as a 'team' came up with ways to help, cope, and handle my son. He has had the best teachers from Kindergarten up to now in second grade. I kept thinking we would get one that wouldn't understand, but they are each wonderful! My son is thriving, and we have been told what a joy it is to have him in their class. I couldn't have dreamed of a better school!

Posted September 16, 2009
Excellent school, dedicated teachers, great learning atmosphere!

Posted April 26, 2009

Flowery Branch Elementary School 3

Posted September 11, 2008

Posted January 03, 2008

Posted June 05, 2007
I loved this school even though we were only here for a short time. We came from a school with 33 kids per teacher from up North so needless to say there was a lot of homework. So anyone who complains about the class size or the homework think twice because it could be worse! My son who was in 2nd grade was welcomed so warmly. Mrs. Armand you rock!! This has been my sons favorite school because we have been transferred a lot. Thank you all for the 'Southern Hospitality'.

Posted May 22, 2006

Flowery Branch Elementary School
5544 Radford Rd, Flowery Branch, GA  30542
Last modified Flowery Branch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Flowery Branch Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top