Bad
Good

This is an outstanding charter school. I have my two children, one in 4th grade and the other in 7th grade. They are getting Dual immersion approach in English and Spanish and also are getting some exposure to Chinese (Mandarin), and little of Portuguese and Italian. This school is one of its kind. The teachers and staff are living the culture on this school and passing that multicultural experience to all kids. Great environment for learning and using state of the art technology. My kids have grown talking in Spanish at home but they have preferred English. But WLA is changing that! School is helping them not only to feel proud of knowing another language but also to see the benefits for their future! I will absolutely recommend this school to anyone. Its amazing to see kids talking in Spanish even those that have never heard it before. Check it out!

I love this school! I feel very lucky to have found it. My little one will grow to be a better and smarter person for it

I absolutely love this school as does my (almost) 1st grader. He has constantly talked about school this summer and can't wait to start back. The principal and VP are involved with EVERY activity and they encourage parent participation.

WLA is a gem in Hall county, it is a charter school that resembles a private school setting. I have two girls there and they are getting a top rated education in two languages. They are learning to read and write in spanish and English . The teachers are supportive and work an extra hour per day compared to the other schools in the district- that is dedication. Administration is supportive and and "parent friendly". The program now goes K-8th grade so my children will truely be bilingual. Can't say enough about this school - LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This school is a phenominal experiance for our children. The children and staff are engaged and committed to excellence. Honestly, this school is like getting a Private school education in the Hall County Public School system. We were concerned in the beginning because of the immersion program. Our child came home very tired and only wanted to sleep after school. After a few weeks of being immerged in the Spanish Language, not only did I find she was excited about learning the Spanish Language she was begining to pick up on Mandrian Chineese as well. This has been an amazing opportunity and we are excited to be a part of the program!

My children and I love this school. The teachers are excellent. They respond back to you very quickly if you have any concerns. We will not leave Hall County, because we don't want to take the kids out of WLA.

Fantastic school, language immersion program, wonderful administration & staff. A public school with a private school feel because it is a charter & parent involvement is high. My children love it & so do I!

Last modified World Language Academy is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.