Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)

Posted November 20, 2015
Enthusiasm and dedication of faculty and staff. Positive reinforcement for the students. Exposure to so many opportunities!

Posted November 19, 2015
It is a blessing that my boys have the opportunity to grow up with Enota friends and teachers. Enota is warm and friendly but also pushes them to Be there Best!!!

Posted October 08, 2014
We love this school! The teachers really seem to care about the individual children. It has an artsy feel and I feel that my son is getting a well-rounded education. I feel that the academics are great (his reading improvement this year has been phenomenal) and there are many extras (Spanish, Creative Movement, Technology, etc.) to enhance the fundamentals. Love it! :)

Posted September 27, 2012
We love it ! Everyone, parents and staff, is extremely friendly, helpful and approachable. The school is well maintained - the PTA has been working extremely hard to raise funds to renovate the playground. The principal and his assistant are always available to answer questions or resolve any concerns I may have. And my son has been doing very well academically.

Posted May 07, 2010
I don't live in the city of Gainesville and therefore pay for my child to attend Enota MI Academy. It is worth every penny. I explored 3 schools in the area and visited each - Enota just felt right. I have no regrets. This school - the teachers, principal, parents ... they all care. There is something for everyone. Truly they incorporate the multiple intelligence philosophy - Ask not how smart you are - but how are you smart?

Posted January 23, 2009
My wife an I have had childern at Enota for the past five years, we have four children, and they all all very different. We have always requested teachers ahead of time, which is important to us (the ability to pick a teacher whose teaching style would be great for each different personality is PRICELESS), and our requests have always been granted. The teachers and media staff are helpful and friendly, the school is bright and cheery with great art work all over.... We have one child in gifted, and one who was in special ed, as well as two that fit right in somewhere in the middle... We have always been pleased with ALL of our experiences, excellent communication, and teachers that are willing to do whatever it takes to help EVERY child excel!!

Posted November 28, 2008
Enota is a FABULOUS school! It has been a huge blessing to me and my family. We came to Enota from a private Christian school in the Gainesville area that just wasn't what it was advertised to be. We thought about public school in the past and thought it would not give our child the education she deserves. So we chose the private school route. Boy, were we wrong! After she completed her Kindergarten year at the private school in Gainesville, my husband and I took a close look at the public schools in the Gainesville school district. We chose Enota hands-down! Once we visited Enota, we knew it was where we ought to be! We were very impressed with the quality of the teachers, administrators, and media specialists there. I urge all parents who desire a quality education for their child to take a close look at Enota. --Tammy White

Posted September 16, 2008
I feel like this is my own little 'public' private school! Everything is great and everyone is so friendly! What a great academic family to have. I love how they continue to think outside the box in order to provide the best education possible.

Posted January 10, 2008
The greatest principle around! Wonderful teachers and just a happy place to be.

Posted August 19, 2006
I couldn't be happier with the experience Enota has offered, not just for my fist grader, but my two little ones and myself also. We knew ahead of time that one teacher in particular would suit our six year old's rowdy style and put in a request with the principal, Mrs. Meadors. We were ecstatic to find that our request was granted. After a particularly rough summer, our son is flourishing (again), since the school year began. Every day is quite literally an adventure, he leaves home excited and begs to stay for afterschool. Every day holds a different activity (art, music, creative movement, computer and P.E.), as well as trips to the culinary arts room. We love all of the Enota teachers and especially treasure the librarians whose love for books they share with every child who steps foot in our wonderful media center, including my two younger boys.

1340 Enota Ave Ne, Gainesville, GA  30501
Last modified Enota Multiple Intelligences Academy is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.