Posted March 24, 2011
As an alum of East Hall I am proud to say that not only did I graduate from high school with honors, but also at the top of my class in college (with 2 degrees). The teachers at EHall were amazing. They did not "baby" you and incorporated a lot of life lessons in their classrooms. Many schools have heavy "cliques", in my days as a Viking this was not the case. The students are welcoming and there is a positive attitude in the air. I also think it is important to have pride in your school and East Hall is not lacking in that department either. Whether it was in the classroom or on the court, East Hall was a great high school experience!

Posted March 05, 2011
As a current student, I must say that East Hall High School is a great school! The teachers do there job, and they're good at it! It's a shame that so many people are ignorant about East Hall!

Posted August 07, 2009
East Hall is a great school and i would recommend this school to anyone thinking about changing schools. I am proud to say that i am a viking!

Posted July 07, 2008
East Hall is a much better school than the people from outside the east hall community would let you think. The students there are bright and just as capable (is not more) than the surrounding schools and the teachers there are one of a kind. I have never seen such caring and compassionate teachers who truly want their students to succeed. The entire staff at East Hall works tirelessly to give their students the best education possible.

East Hall High School 1

Posted May 27, 2008

Posted April 03, 2008

Posted September 27, 2007
East Hall is an undiscovered gem of a school. The East Hall community is rare in that it is a close knit community of families with traditional American family values, linked by more than just the school. Church, sports, charity/volunteer work, community involvement, etc. bind this community together. This unique environment continues into East Hall High. Many teachers here are teaching the grandchildren of their former students and taught the parents too. East Hall has a very diverse student population. This diversity runs back over 50 years. It is not a new concept here. Caucasians, Hispanics, African Americans, Asians, etc. live and go to school with each other. They play sports and attend church together. Racial tension is not a problem here. If you want your child to grow up in the REAL world where they can learn to function in society and not in a bubble, come to East Hall.

Posted June 04, 2007
As a recent grad of EHall (with a 3.9 GPA) i must say Ehall is a great school. They work above and beyond to make sure the students are prepared for college. The entire faculty is amazing, each one strives to help the students succeed. You can be certain my kids will go to East Hall. 'Once a Viking, always a Viking!'

East Hall High School 2

Posted May 07, 2007
- a former student
Easthall is the worst school in Hall County. They provided me with no help for the time i went there, and after I moved I found myself to be behind in most of my core class's. To me Easthall did nothing to help me better myself or help me for my future. I would not recommend this school for any child that wants a future for them selves.

East Hall High School 3

Posted March 19, 2007
- a former student
I am not a parent. But I went to East Hall High School all 4 years of high school. This is not the school to prepare you for college at all! I am almost finished with college(Dec 07) and I wish East Hall had provided AP courses instead of focusing so much on sports.

East Hall High School
3534 E Hall Rd, Gainesville, GA  30507
Last modified East Hall High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Hall High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top