Posted February 27, 2010
I love this school! My kids enjoyed their time here. The warm, friendly environment made their years here some of the best.

Posted August 22, 2008
First meeting in Library for Kindergarden and First Grade, very imformative....Great Job to the Whole Staff! The Blackshear's Mrs. Campbell's Class Cody Batson enjoys going to school!

Posted June 29, 2008
This is the best school my kids have ever attended; they have been to a lot of schools. Sardis is so friendly and caring. All of the programs here are wonderful and the school is clean and open. I have loved volunteering and I would give anything to see other schools follow Sardis's example and be so amazing.....

Posted June 29, 2008
I loved Sardis more than any school I have ever been to. I would give anything to be a little Elementary school jid again and go back to Sardis. I am so grateful that I got to go to Sardis up until my Fifth grade year. The awards program held at the end of every year really made me strive 'to acheive excellence' as the Sardis pledge goes... the teachers were amazing and pushed me to get to where I am today... an honors student. In the school I am in now, I am learning things again which I learned at Sardis! All in all Sardis is an incredible school.

Sardis Elementary School 2

Posted June 20, 2008
I too was disappointed with the school. It is a pleasant enough environment, but really, MEDIOCRE is the word of the day. The quality of education is not generally pushed as high as possible and it shows in the test scores! School morale is also very low...no one even shows up for the fund-raisers except for the ones working it! We moved our children to Gainesville city schools and even though there is tuition to pay, it is a whole other world where EXCELLENCE reigns supreme.

Posted March 13, 2008
I worked in the Sardis Elementary School for many years. It is a caring and protective environment for children. The quality of education is constantly pushed as high as possible. I wish that people who have a different opinion would look more closely and realize it is one of the best schools in the state.

Posted January 03, 2008
I am very pleased with Sardis. My son has flourished in reading, math, and writing. He grasps the basic concept of coins. His teachers were born to teach! They are very interactive with the students and parents. We are very proud of Sardis staff and PTO.

Sardis Elementary School 3

Posted July 26, 2007
I was disappointed at best about the schools performance. Our house is firm about the quality of education both in and out of the classroom, and the quality of education at home was better than at school. Our children's teachers were not experienced, and we have relocated so that both our children may be better educated.

Posted February 01, 2007
My daughter loves to go to school - that says a lot. Sardis is a great school in terms of teachers' quality and the school atmosphere. It is a very parent-friendly school. What impresses me is that I am currently taking classes to become a teacher. The effective strategies that I learn from college - I see them in action in Sardis' classrooms when I volunteer in my daughter's classroom. It's amazing!

Posted October 11, 2006
I have two children currently at Sardis with a third on the way and it has been a very positive experience! The Teachers are great role models and the Principal is very fair with the students. Sardis is a very enriching enviroment for children to grow and learn

Sardis Elementary School
2805 Sardis Rd, Gainesville, GA  30506
Last modified Sardis Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sardis Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top