11-12|Private

Bad
Good

Little Learners of Gainesville

Posted November 20, 2008
I think the teachers are great and my children just love the school. We have three that have attended. Thanks Carrington!!

Posted April 02, 2008
I attended Brenau for two years. I loved every minute of it. If it was not for Brenau, I would not be where I am today. A tutor for Brenau said ' It lacks parental involvement...,' but that is with any boarding school, and the teachers posed as our mothers. My mom not being there to cater to my every need is exactly what made me so independent and successful at Brenau. The teachers and house mothers are there as second moms, without replacing your real mom. My relationship with my mom grew better. I learned that everybody is family at Brenau. I still consider each and every person either a 'sister' or a 'second-mom.' There may be some rebellion with some of the girls, but that is in any school, and there are limits set and rules you must follow. The academics were great. We had a real advantage being next to the university.

Little Learners of Gainesville 3

Posted April 21, 2006
I tutor at Brenau Academy. The academics are very extensive. The school lacks parent involvement since it is a resident school but it shows. The girls seem to be rebellious at times. But overall the school is good, a little pricey though. The dorms are small but clean. The grounds at Brenau are part of Brenau University so they are really nice and well keep up.

Posted December 13, 2004
I attended this school last year and I find it a great school that prepares everyone for their education and will take them wherever the students dream wishes for them to go! Thanks Brenau for all of your help! Victoria Romigh

Posted August 26, 2003
great college prep school. Teachers are interested in individual students strengths and weaknesses. Teachers contact parents when there are concerns. Wonderful behavior follow-throughs, kids who are behavior/alcohol/drug problems are not allowed to distract from those who are there to learn. Girls can take college classes with Brenau College on the same campus and become even better prepared for college. I would highly recommend this school to any parent! My daughter was more than ready for college, and has had no problems adjusting to her freshman year in college.

Little Learners of Gainesville
500 Washington Street Southeast, Gainesville, GA  30501
Last modified Little Learners of Gainesville is a Private school that serves grades 11-12