Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

The staff is awesome and everyone is very friendly. My kids love going to school there.

The staff is great! A lot of parents are involved. Great school. I always recommend this school to people in the area.

My child's teacher makes him feel very uncomfortable, she has physically forcefully sat him into his seat. I went to the school and had a meeting with the teacher, the Principal and Assistant Principal. I requested that my childs class be changed due to he no longer wants to come to school. He normally loves school. I was told by the Principal that she will not change his classroom due to there numbers are high. She said that after this meeting we will have to give my child and the teacher time to see if they can better there relationship. Now my son has come home telling me about another physical incident and I feel that asking the Principal and Assistant Principal is a waste of time because they disregard my requestd as a parent. I have researched information to homeschool my child and am looking at my other options. This is not the way I feel a school should be ran. I feel as a parent when you express your opinion it should be at least considered. The Principal stated that she would not change my sons class then left the office. The Assistant Principal seemed to attempt to pacify me.

My two children attend GEA. I'm very satisfied with the teachers, and principal.

I am very unhappy with the school and the staff. They are unfriendly and rude. They have inappropriate expectations for the children there, and expect them to function like mindless robots. The office staff will tell parents anything to get them out of the office and out of their way. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. I also plan to tell everyone I know just how awful our experience has been there. I am withdrawing my child immidiately.

GEA is a great school! They have great teachers and students. Teachers are always prepared and ready to teach. I love this school! :)

GEA is a wonderful school with excellent teachers! I am a parent and teacher at the school and believe that we have one of the better schools in the area. If I didn't believe in our school and the teachers at our school, then my children would attend. I would recommend any one to come join our family at GEA. Sincerely, Laetitia Sayne 4th Grade teacher and proud parent!

Last modified Gainesville Exploration Academy is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.