Public charter
Gainesville, GA

Posted March 20, 2014
The staff is great! A lot of parents are involved. Great school. I always recommend this school to people in the area.

Posted April 20, 2010
My two children attend GEA. I'm very satisfied with the teachers, and principal.

Posted December 05, 2009

Posted December 05, 2009

Gainesville Exploration Academy 0

Posted August 30, 2009
I am very unhappy with the school and the staff. They are unfriendly and rude. They have inappropriate expectations for the children there, and expect them to function like mindless robots. The office staff will tell parents anything to get them out of the office and out of their way. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. I also plan to tell everyone I know just how awful our experience has been there. I am withdrawing my child immidiately.

Posted August 04, 2009

Gainesville Exploration Academy 4

Posted March 10, 2009
GEA is a great school! They have great teachers and students. Teachers are always prepared and ready to teach. I love this school! :)

Gainesville Exploration Academy 4

Posted February 04, 2009
GEA is a wonderful school with excellent teachers! I am a parent and teacher at the school and believe that we have one of the better schools in the area. If I didn't believe in our school and the teachers at our school, then my children would attend. I would recommend any one to come join our family at GEA. Sincerely, Laetitia Sayne 4th Grade teacher and proud parent!

Posted November 14, 2008

Posted April 18, 2006
Not a school from the good old days, when they still included fun into the curriculium as a way of learning.. Way too strict on the kids!

Gainesville Exploration Academy
1145 McEver Rd, Gainesville, GA  30504
Last modified Gainesville Exploration Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gainesville Exploration Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top