Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted June 25, 2016
ALL THE TEACHERS ARE GREAT AND SOME ARE EVEN BEYOND AWESOME. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO FOR OUR CHILDREN ON A DAILY BASIS!!

Posted June 25, 2016
The staff is awesome and everyone is very friendly. My kids love going to school there.

Posted March 20, 2014
The staff is great! A lot of parents are involved. Great school. I always recommend this school to people in the area.

Posted March 23, 2013
My child's teacher makes him feel very uncomfortable, she has physically forcefully sat him into his seat. I went to the school and had a meeting with the teacher, the Principal and Assistant Principal. I requested that my childs class be changed due to he no longer wants to come to school. He normally loves school. I was told by the Principal that she will not change his classroom due to there numbers are high. She said that after this meeting we will have to give my child and the teacher time to see if they can better there relationship. Now my son has come home telling me about another physical incident and I feel that asking the Principal and Assistant Principal is a waste of time because they disregard my requestd as a parent. I have researched information to homeschool my child and am looking at my other options. This is not the way I feel a school should be ran. I feel as a parent when you express your opinion it should be at least considered. The Principal stated that she would not change my sons class then left the office. The Assistant Principal seemed to attempt to pacify me.

Posted April 20, 2010
My two children attend GEA. I'm very satisfied with the teachers, and principal.

Posted August 30, 2009
I am very unhappy with the school and the staff. They are unfriendly and rude. They have inappropriate expectations for the children there, and expect them to function like mindless robots. The office staff will tell parents anything to get them out of the office and out of their way. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. I also plan to tell everyone I know just how awful our experience has been there. I am withdrawing my child immidiately.

Gainesville Exploration Academy 4

Posted March 10, 2009
GEA is a great school! They have great teachers and students. Teachers are always prepared and ready to teach. I love this school! :)

Gainesville Exploration Academy 4

Posted February 04, 2009
GEA is a wonderful school with excellent teachers! I am a parent and teacher at the school and believe that we have one of the better schools in the area. If I didn't believe in our school and the teachers at our school, then my children would attend. I would recommend any one to come join our family at GEA. Sincerely, Laetitia Sayne 4th Grade teacher and proud parent!

Posted April 18, 2006
Not a school from the good old days, when they still included fun into the curriculium as a way of learning.. Way too strict on the kids!

Posted February 05, 2006
After getting regonition by the President for C.R.C.T. scores their heads swelled up! That principal moved to Arizona right after and the one that took his place, takes all the credit. Dont ask her to help solve a problem that involves your child,whether it is due to a bullie,or its one of her teachers who like to yell at your child,,,etc.. She simply doesnt have the time...Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it about the child? Not at this school!

1145 Mcever Rd, Gainesville, GA  30504
Last modified Gainesville Exploration Academy is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.