Griffin, GA

Posted April 18, 2014
Jordan Hill Elementary is an AWESOME school. This was actually my child first year in school. After the first good month. He was use to the school. He love his teachers and classmates. He's always talking about. He miss school , when he comes home. Actually my child has learned alot this year going to Jordan Hill. I'm so proud! He know how to count, spell his name, WRITE his name, and some of his sight words he knows. I'm just so proud. Love that school. I just wish he was able to.continue going there next year, but other than that. Jordan Hill Elementary is an awesome school!

Posted August 25, 2013
Jordan Hill Road elementary school has proven itself to be the best in Griffin. It is such a beautiful school with a great outside classroom area located in the ABC Garden that offers a fresh approach to moving beyond the four walls of a classroom. The teachers at this school really work hard at giving students a chance to enjoy a higher level of learning with lots of hands on experiences. From Mrs. Johnson in Kindergarten to Mrs. Walsh in fifth grade my children has recieved the best experiences that could in elementary and were well prepared for middle school. I love this school and so do my children. The have recieved many awards for excellence as in recognized for their efforts. Check it out for yourself and you will be pleased. It is truly unique. We are a family at this school.

Posted January 17, 2008
I am a parent of 4 children. My oldest 2 went to Beaverbrook but we moved when my 3 child started Kindergarten. Jordan Hill has not failed in the expectations that I have for my children's education. The teachers that my daughter has had for Kindergarten and 1st grade have been absolutely wonderful. My child can be a handful but is bright. They have constantly challenged her academically and worked with us on any behavioral issues she has had because of her young age.

Jordan Hill Road Elementary School 4

Posted August 08, 2005
My son has been going to this school for 3 years now and I think they are doing a great job with him. The teachers really try to work with the parents. The shcool also has activities after shool like 3 times a year they have a movie in the gym for the children and their parents.

Jordan Hill Road Elementary School
75 Jordan Hill Rd, Griffin, GA  30223
Last modified Jordan Hill Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jordan Hill Road Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top