Brookwood Elementary School 4

Posted November 21, 2013
My son just started this school it came highly recommended. The principal and staff have been very helpful and nice

Brookwood Elementary School 2

Posted October 21, 2013
To say I dislike this school is an understatement. To be fair, we came from out of state, from a school district that struggled with funding, but made up for it in the excellence of the staff. I assumed all schools were that way. This one proved me wrong. I strongly dislike this school, and would recommend finding a different one in Columbia county. If you go to schooldigger.com you can see that they are not in the same league as the rest of the district.

Posted August 22, 2013
My daughter loves Brookwood. And so do I. So much to keep her wanting to go back everyday.

Posted May 17, 2012
My 2 children loved Brookwood Elementary for the three years we have been here. You can tell the teachers enjoy what they are doing because of the enthusiasm they bring.

Posted August 30, 2011
I truly love Brookwood Elementary School. I have had 3 children to attend Brookwood, and I can not say what a excellent education that they all received. From the principal, teachers, lunchroom staff, ect...everyone at the school is top notch!

Posted July 19, 2011
Both my children attend Brookwood and I've had nothing but a positive experience with this school. The teachers are fantastic. Engaged and care very much about their students. The prinicpal is also very good here. We love Brookwood! :)

Brookwood Elementary School 2

Posted October 12, 2010
Well, there are good things and bad things about this school. The counselors are great, the extra curricular activities are great. When it comes to the bus system and the parental involvement, the school is terrible. my son is supposed to get dropped off at 3:50 in the afternoon and is repeatedly dropped of at 4:25 or later. The teachers do not involve parents at all and the also punish and do not reward. if a student isn't as fast as they would like they threaten to take away recess. I am very disappointed because we chose this house because of the school system and the great reviews it received. When I went into enroll my children, even the front staff were unfriendly.

Posted September 18, 2008
My daugther has been a student at Brookwood since Kindergarten. The whole staff at Brookwood is wonderful. Teacher quality is great! The location is wonderful as well. I would advise anyone who is moving to the area to move to a neighborhood where your child will be zoned for this school. You will be so happy and so will your child. Thank you!

Brookwood Elementary School 0

Posted February 19, 2008
I am so pleased with all aspects of Brookwood, the music dept, art, and most of all the teachers! Ms. Smith (K) is awesome and really is in tune with my childs needs...

Posted August 09, 2007

Brookwood Elementary School
455 S Old Belair Rd, Grovetown, GA  30813
Last modified Brookwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brookwood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top