Hampton, GA

Posted March 27, 2014
Mount carmel is an excellent school. Strict on policy and safety of the children which is a good thing because you know your children are safe. My son attended mount carmel grades 2 thru 5 and he was readily prepared for middle school.My daughter has attended since kindergarten and now finishing 2nd grade in the tagged/gifted program and she has done exceptionally well. Excellent school choice and area.

Posted May 02, 2010
My son has been attending Mt.Carmel now since kindergarten and he's now going to 4th grade. I love the school and how caring everyone is. I would like to thank Ms. Rhetta Duren for going that extra mile and making sure that my son does his best. Thank you.

Mount Carmel Elementary School

Posted July 07, 2009
My kids have attended Mt. Carmel since the 1st grade. They are now going into the 5th grade. I love Mt.Carmel it is an excellent school. The teachers and staff are wonderful. Mt Carmel is very family oriented. I hate this will be my kids last year.

Posted May 21, 2009
I love Mt. Carmel. Eveything about the school educational standards, administation and their teachers. My daughter's teacher truly believes that every stundent is special and deserves the best education they can get.

Mount Carmel Elementary School 3

Posted July 23, 2008
We recently moved to Georgia from North Carolina. Our first concern was finding a good location for our daughter to attend school. We quickly learned that Henry county was were we needed to be, so we searched for a home and found one in Hampton Ga. We are extremly glad that our Daughter is attending Mt. Carmel. It is a good clean school, well maintained and well managed. The Teachers are kind, and the Administration is great. All though Georgia schools are not as tough as North Carolina schools Mt. Carmel is up there, our daughter was able to adapte to the curiculum well. Her Teacher also made extra work available to ensure that she was challenged, Thank You Mrs Green. I would recomend Mt. Carmel to anyone moving to the Henry county Ga area. D. Lowe

Posted May 21, 2007
My son attends mt. Carmel elementary, and I have always been impressed by the positivity exuded by teachers and staff as well as by the wonderful learning activities that gage has had the opportunity to explore. This is a wonderful school, and mrs. Carmack rocks the sage world with field trips, banquets, and an exciting curriculum. Gage has also had the luck of having ms. Wilson, ms. Junger, ms. Lawrence, and ms. Phillips...All awesome, loving teachers! go mces!

Posted August 29, 2006
I am not a parent, but I am currently student teaching at Mt. Carmel through my university. And all I can say is wow! I have been in a lot of different schools in many different counties, but nothing can compare with what Mt. Carmel is doing. This school is full of innovative teachers, caring staff/administration, and happy students. I honestly do not feel that I could have been placed in a better school. Mt. Carmel has,and continues to, exceed all my expectations!

Posted August 21, 2006
Mt.Carmel is an excellent school! The teachers and staff are awesome. The principal is the best around! We are so fortunate that our children go to this school. We would not send them to any other public school in the county. What a blessing this school is to our family!

Posted August 03, 2006
All three of my children are going on there 2nd year here and they love it. So if they enjoy going to school you know the teachers are doing something right! Also all the staff members I have met are really friendly and will help you in any way possible so thumbs up to mt.Carmel elem.

Posted April 07, 2005
I love Mt.Carmel-Jason Newman

Mount Carmel Elementary School
2450 Mount Carmel Rd, Hampton, GA  30228
Last modified Mount Carmel Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mount Carmel Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top