Bad
Good

We moved to the area three years ago from Missouri. We are so happy we chose to live near Rocky Creek. All of the staff and faculty are fantastic, and every teacher my daughter has had has been wonderful. This is a school that cares for the kids and does a wonderful job of making school fun and safe.

My child has attended here since kindergarten, and is now about to finish 2nd grade. We love this school, and the staff could not be better. The communication with parents is outstanding, and the family nights are highly anticipated!

Overall this is a ok school- I would like to see more teaching, rather that just give a few examples and then send the rest home for homework for the parents to teach. All I can see is that they are preparing my child on how to pass a test. School is nothing like it used to be. They stopped teaching on normal subjects. My child don't even have math books in there school. I show her how to do math problems and the teacher says there wrong but the answer comes out right. They must teach some new technics that they want them to use.

Ok our granddaughter just started here, so far, so good, warm,kind,caring, people, our grand teacher ms. Ingram is a very warm, loving caring, person. Yes, she only been in the class for a month, but, this teacher, teaches and she is kind, she loves her sage class and just excited by the friends she has met, she comes home excited to learn more ready for the next day. She tells us about her kind friends at school, what she has learned,we have have three children. This feels like when they were in school years ago. We have been blessed. Will give reviews as the year goes on. Oh yeah did I mention the great programs.

Great leadership and great teachers!!!! I have two children in the school. The administration does a great job of communicating with Parents.

I must admit that when I researched this school on this website (greatschools.org) and saw that it had no rating I was worried that it meant the school was not up to par. Two years later, I am so pleased and proud to be the Rocky Creek Racer parent of a 4th grader (plus one who just graduated). The teachers are great and those whom I ve personally worked with go above and beyond their call of duty. The leadership and the direction of this school family continue to push for the very best in each child. Goooo Racers!!!!

I'm sorry but my experience with this school was not good. The front office think they are better than the world. The only thing I liked were the principle and assistant principle. They were very nice and worked with the children. I only had one conference with the teacher and wasn't impressed.

Last modified Rocky Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.