North Harlem Elementary School 4

Posted July 19, 2014
I'm not a parent, but I'm a student. I transferred here because my dad is in the army. Sadly I was only here for 5th grade. My brother was in kindergarden. He really liked learning here! I had 4 amazing teachers. I have only had female teachers before so only having one was a change. But it was a good change. To give you a view on how well this school teaches, I got advanced in every subject except social studies, but I still got a high average. I will remember this school for the rest of my life!

Posted April 29, 2014
North Harlem Elem is a great school, all the teacher or excellent and the principle is also excellent

Posted August 22, 2013
We recently moved and transferred two children into North Harlem Elementary from a neighboring school district. I am very impressed and my children are actually challenged to learn for the first time in their school careers.

North Harlem Elementary School 3

Posted August 07, 2013
According to the county, Harlem Schools provide the lowest test scores of all the schools in Columbia County. My oldest daughter attended from pre-k through 5th grade and was a straight A student. I think the curriculum is fine, and the low test scores reflect the lack of parent involvement with their children's education.

Posted April 20, 2011
I absolutely Love North Harlem! My Children have been very successful there! MR. Wright is Fantastic with staying on top of things and interacting with each student. My son struggled alot with Pre-k due to never being away from home with day care or anything else. However once he got to Kindergarden he was a brand New child "Thank you Mrs. Arrowood" My daughter is 3rd grade this year and has had some struggles but its nothing for Mrs. Logue to spend 1 on 1 time with her outside of the classroom to make things easier on both of them. "Thank you so much Mrs. Logue" in All staff is Great all the way around. I wouldn't send my lil ones any where else. I know they are always in great hands at North Harlem. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK BULL PUPS

Posted April 20, 2011
I have had a great experience with this school. My husband and I (along with our three kids) moved to harlem not that long ago, and we must say we love everything about it. Coming from a very over crowded and politicaly driven school in WA, it has been a very nice pace of change. My daughters teacher (mrs. wilson) has been great in keeping me informed and entertaining my obessiveness when it comes to how my daughter is doing and adjusting to her new environment. Bottom line: Great school with Great teachers!

Posted July 30, 2010
I absolutely love NHE. The staff and teachers are the best!!! The school makes every effort to keep the children interested in learning, to keep them safe and happy within the school environment. The teachers work hard to encourage learning and the curriculum is centered around meeting GA standards. All staff and faculty at NHE work hard to make sure the students thrive! The school is the most wonderful elementary school I have ever dealt with...

North Harlem Elementary School 0

Posted July 13, 2009
I absolutely love this school. They have the most thoughtful and caring teachers and faculty. They really care about our childrens education and do everything they can to help them learn to their best ability.

North Harlem Elementary School 0

Posted December 12, 2008
We really loved everything at this school. The Princile, Mr. Wright is really great with the kids and is great a motivating them.. I love the Parent Resource Room! I love that I can come in and do work for the teachers and just leave it for them to pick up.. all supplies are provided. It makes a great working relationship for the parents and teachers. I love all of the 'extra' activities. My Son Loved every minute of attending school there!

Posted November 29, 2007
As the mother of a special needs child(autism), I have been very impressed with the talented and caring faculty at this school.

North Harlem Elementary School
525 Fairview Dr, Harlem, GA  30814
Last modified North Harlem Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Harlem Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top