Bad
Good

I went to this school way back in 2001 and finally got out in 2005. From my experience, and from the gossip still being said about it today, it's a pretty terrible school. There were great teachers there, especially my Science and Math teachers. But in the majority of my classes, all the teachers did was turn the tv on or just sat around. I remember my teacher in art class would just leave. Yes, leave the classroom for the entire period and not come back. So most of the 'thugs' and 'bullies' would take that class. And it wasn't just contained in the school. I remember on my bus the students used to have belt fights in the back all the time, and the driver was ALWAYS late picking up students in the morning. Always 30 min late to school, but they never did anything about it. Heck, I even remember when we were on 'No Child Left Behind' and BARELY crawled out of it. But I won't be surprised if they end up back on it. All I can say is, transfer! Do ANYTHING to get out. It's a Drop-Out Factory. My brother made F's throughout his entire senior year of school, and he graduated 4th in his class.

Part I-Part I- I am a parent whose children attend this school. My children have attended schools all over the world due to the military. I am highly disappointed with this high school and wish the government would build a school on post so that children do not have to be subjected to the poor quality county schools. No child should have to experience the conditions of the high schools in this county. It is supposed to be one of the better high schools in the county however, they are not concerned with important things like academics, repairs needed in restrooms like running water, fighting, preparing graduating seniors for college or fighting. Most of the guidance counselors are "too busy" to assist students with scholarship info or assistance with getting help with classes or attending high school and college (dual enrollment), etc.

Im A Student And I Wouldnt Say Its A Good School. But Its Not The Worst Either. Many Problems Here(Bullying/Fight/Teacher Dont Care)

i am a student at hhs and i wouldn't say i love the school but i am glad i go here, teh teachers are close and help guide you, and since its in the country you get to do alot of outdoor activities, also the administration does care alot about rules but thats just to make it safe, and also i think their jrotc department is one of the best in the state!

As a parent of a student that attends hephzibah high school, i would honestly say that this is the worst school that i have ever had to deal with.. The principals as well as the teachers care nothing about the students or the education that they get paid to do. I feel that my tax dollars are going to waste in this school and my child is not getting the education that they deserve.. If it were up to me i would fire everyone and place teachers and principlas that care and that are willing to teach and guide...Please do not send your child to this school, it will be the worst mistake of your life!!

I currently attend school at HHS and I personally wouldn't recommended anyone to this school.

This school's principals and administrators care more about rules and regulations than the education of the students.

As a student at hephzibah, I would have to say that we need a new principal.

I am a student at Hephzibah and honestly, I am trying to get my mom to transfer me out. The principal is not at all as good a leader as she should be. They interrupt class entirely to much to babble on and on over the intercom about stupid stuff like wearing jackets when its like 40 degrees. I understand partially about the passes out of class but its to the point where they barely let you out to go to the nurse, and that is ridiculous. I don't even feel safe in this school honestly. And the only positive thing I can say is that the teachers are great for the most part.

Last modified Hephzibah High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.