Posted July 25, 2014
Excellent preschool and excellent teachers. My son learned lot. This preschool is like a family.

Posted September 04, 2012
This our second year at fumc and we love this school! My son is always so excited to go and is learning so much. Ms. Kris is great my son loves her and she sends him home with updates of his day every day! I highly recommend this school to anyone with preschool aged children!

Posted January 07, 2010

Posted October 06, 2008
My daugther spent one year at this school and I cannot say enough good things about FUMC! The teachers and staff are extremely caring and nurturing. The classroom time is very structured and you are always given updates so you always know what's going on. The teachers will work with you on skills and issues with your child. For example, if your child is having problems at home sharing with a sibling, the teachers will work with your child at school to help you achieve the behavior you're looking for. At three years old whild attending this school, my daughter could write her name, count to 30, and had great social skills. Cannot say enough good things about this school. It's well worth the money!

Fumc Preschool and Kindergarten 4

Posted January 16, 2008

Fumc Preschool and Kindergarten
203 North Main Street, Hinesville, GA  31313
Last modified Fumc Preschool and Kindergarten is a Private school that serves grade K
Fumc Preschool and Kindergarten Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top