Posted October 11, 2012
Callaway High School is one of the worst schools my children have had the misfortune of attending. We moved here from out of state and they have done nothing but make my children feel like outsiders. The leaders of the school and the BOE have no problem making you and your children feel unwanted. My children are "A" students but that doesn't seem to matter at this school. I feel sorry for student having to attend this high school. We are looking into moving just to get our children out of this school.

Callaway High School 0

Posted October 09, 2010
my two daughters graduated here and hopefully my son will in a few years

Posted March 13, 2009
Starting out as a student new to the district Callaway High School embraced me. We may be the outcast school of county but our record breaking tests scores and high graduation rate prove that we are the cream of the crop when it comes to education. Callaway prepared me for college and more importantly life. All I can do now that I am at the end of the four years is thank the wonderful teachers and staff that helped me get to where I am now.

Posted November 08, 2008

Callaway High School 3

Posted April 02, 2007

Posted March 27, 2007
As a parent I feel that the school callaway high is a very good school and the teacher are very good as well they go that extra mile to help no just some children but all that are willing to learn. The parents are more than welcome to get involve in their child education as much as they like the school hold out there welcome mat for the parents. I like callaway high any day and every day it is a good caring school.

Callaway High School 3

Posted February 08, 2007

Posted January 07, 2007
I have had two children attend Callaway High. I have found it to be a very positive experience for both of them. The family atmosphere here is wonderful. I think this is the best well rounded school in Troup County.

Posted April 17, 2006
Callway has gone down hill bad it use to be really cool and awsome.

Posted August 26, 2005
As a former teacher at Callaway the students get away with practically anything. A student could be written up to 50 times and very little would be done to them. I was threatened by a student and they got isolated lunch. This was the first 3 years.

Callaway High School
221 Whitfield Road, Hogansville, GA  30230
(706) 845-2070
Last modified Callaway High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Callaway High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top