K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted September 29, 2015
Holy Redeemer is a great community to help raise children in a Catholic, strong academic environment. I have 4 graduates of HR and all have been very well prepared for high school as well as very knowledgeable about their faith.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted September 29, 2015
Having 4 graduates of this school each would probably thank different people from Holy Redeemer. Each found guidance and comfortable connections to many of the teachers and administration. Middle school in general is not easy for most, but my children still look back with many good thoughts about their middle school experiences at HR. Thank you to all the teachers, staff and admin that work together to make it such a positive, loving atmosphere.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted September 29, 2015
Each year students participate in service projects. The projects differ each year to give the children various experiences with helping others around the area.

Holy Redeemer Catholic School 1

Posted May 21, 2015
I'm am currently a student at this school and the teachers are so mean earlier today I fell back in my chair with the teacher behind me I shouted watch out and she yelled at me for not saying excuse me when I fell then proceeded to tell me I had horrible manners. Not once did she ask me if I was okay. This was one of the fifth grade teachers.

Posted March 24, 2015
Very pleased. Great community environment. Academically, the kids are definitely challenged but works great for my kids who love to learn!

Posted September 15, 2014
My fourth and youngest child is now at Holy Redeemer. The older 3 have gone on to high school and college. I can say from experience that this school prepares their students VERY WELL for high school. My older children felt they were ahead of their peers when they got to high school. If you are thinking of sending your child on to a private or Catholic high school you should consider Holy Redeemer. Be prepared for academic rigor but also for a sound foundation in the Catholic faith. There is a strong sense of community. This school would be a great choice for any Catholic family.

Posted August 29, 2014
As a former student of HR, I cannot stress enough the quality education received at Holy Redeemer. I was more than prepared for high school, gaining honors every semester. I will admit that there is a lot of work, but I entered high school far above anyone coming from public school. Every teacher had the student s best interest in mind, and knew how to effectively teach the curriculum. The current principal is extremely involved and dedicated to her position. If you are interested in your child attending Holy Redeemer, please apply. It will be a decision you will not regret.

Posted July 23, 2014
As a parent having a child in this school for the past 4 years going on 5, I give it 5 stars. It has been a great experience all around. Yes, education is rigorous and there is a lot of homework. So is that bad? No, we want our children to be equal to the standards set outside the US. Yes, I adore my child and want her to have a fun childhood, which she does. I also, expect to see her learn and be challenged to learn. I moved from a nearby public school because the curriculum would allow her to get lost and not be focused on learning. I feel everyone here cares about helping kids be the best they can be. There has been a few teachers along the way who may have missed sensitivity training and that not all students will fit the mold, so they need to work a little harder to help them without being negative. I see that in any school though, fortunately most often this is not the case. The principal is fully engaged, what a great experience to see. Cliques form everywhere this is usually due to the parents who sometimes need to let the kids be kids and is a reflection of them, not the children. Again, you see this everywhere. Parents look in the mirror and rate yourselves.

Holy Redeemer Catholic School 1

Posted November 11, 2013
Not so much! Moved our child from HR! Boy, are we glad. The term Stepford Wives comes to mind when describing HR. Excessive amount of homework and no time for a child to be a child. One Mom quipped, "If you can get through this it will be worth it!" Very cliquish and just not a fun place to be. As a product of 16 years of Catholic school I am appalled!

Posted August 29, 2013
Holy Redeemer is a Catholic school with strong academics and a loving community. The parents are caring and volunteer many, many hours with the school community. All the students are involved in service projects to help the community around our school. I have had my children in other schools and this one is the best to help me raise loving, conscientious, academically-challenged children.

3380 Old Alabama Road, Johns Creek, GA  30022
Last modified Holy Redeemer Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8