K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Holy Redeemer is a great community to help raise children in a Catholic, strong academic environment. I have 4 graduates of HR and all have been very well prepared for high school as well as very knowledgeable about their faith.

I'm am currently a student at this school and the teachers are so mean earlier today I fell back in my chair with the teacher behind me I shouted watch out and she yelled at me for not saying excuse me when I fell then proceeded to tell me I had horrible manners. Not once did she ask me if I was okay. This was one of the fifth grade teachers.

Very pleased. Great community environment. Academically, the kids are definitely challenged but works great for my kids who love to learn!

My fourth and youngest child is now at Holy Redeemer. The older 3 have gone on to high school and college. I can say from experience that this school prepares their students VERY WELL for high school. My older children felt they were ahead of their peers when they got to high school. If you are thinking of sending your child on to a private or Catholic high school you should consider Holy Redeemer. Be prepared for academic rigor but also for a sound foundation in the Catholic faith. There is a strong sense of community. This school would be a great choice for any Catholic family.

As a former student of HR, I cannot stress enough the quality education received at Holy Redeemer. I was more than prepared for high school, gaining honors every semester. I will admit that there is a lot of work, but I entered high school far above anyone coming from public school. Every teacher had the student s best interest in mind, and knew how to effectively teach the curriculum. The current principal is extremely involved and dedicated to her position. If you are interested in your child attending Holy Redeemer, please apply. It will be a decision you will not regret.

As a parent having a child in this school for the past 4 years going on 5, I give it 5 stars. It has been a great experience all around. Yes, education is rigorous and there is a lot of homework. So is that bad? No, we want our children to be equal to the standards set outside the US. Yes, I adore my child and want her to have a fun childhood, which she does. I also, expect to see her learn and be challenged to learn. I moved from a nearby public school because the curriculum would allow her to get lost and not be focused on learning. I feel everyone here cares about helping kids be the best they can be. There has been a few teachers along the way who may have missed sensitivity training and that not all students will fit the mold, so they need to work a little harder to help them without being negative. I see that in any school though, fortunately most often this is not the case. The principal is fully engaged, what a great experience to see. Cliques form everywhere this is usually due to the parents who sometimes need to let the kids be kids and is a reflection of them, not the children. Again, you see this everywhere. Parents look in the mirror and rate yourselves.

Not so much! Moved our child from HR! Boy, are we glad. The term Stepford Wives comes to mind when describing HR. Excessive amount of homework and no time for a child to be a child. One Mom quipped, "If you can get through this it will be worth it!" Very cliquish and just not a fun place to be. As a product of 16 years of Catholic school I am appalled!

Holy Redeemer is a Catholic school with strong academics and a loving community. The parents are caring and volunteer many, many hours with the school community. All the students are involved in service projects to help the community around our school. I have had my children in other schools and this one is the best to help me raise loving, conscientious, academically-challenged children.

Also our school is NOT very cliquish. The people that are in my grade are my closest best friends, whether they came in Kindergarten or last year, it does not matter. Everyone is treated equally and everyone is taught and cared for the same. Also, our school has an amazing sports variety. I have ran cross country for three years, swam on the swim team, and played golf. Like i said in the last caption, i highly recommend this school.

We moved to Georiga in 2012 and have found that Holy Redeemer is so much more academically advanced than my child's previous school! She had some medical/health issues at the beginning of her first year and missed a lot of school, but the staff was so kind and willing to work with her and us to keep her on track and successful! And they were more than willing to make accommodations to help my child manage the health issues. As a matter of fact, they called a meeting with us to suggest ways to help my child.

Last modified Holy Redeemer Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8