Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted April 14, 2016
Mrs. Reinhard was absolutely wonderful and I cannot thank her enough. She was with my daughter for almost two years. She cared more than most. We emailed & spoke on the phone constantly. She also allowed me in the class to help on several occasions. Mrs C. The other class teacher was also absolutely phenomenal and Ms. Daniels. We came from another state and the transition was not easy. We also had a family tragedy and loss. I appreciate theses teachers helping my daughter overcome losing a year of education. They believed in her and she did the work. I will forever be grateful.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted April 14, 2016
I really felt I could speak to my child's teacher and to administration without any issues. We had an open door when it came to communication.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted April 14, 2016
My daughter truly developed strong bonds with her friends when she was at this school, but most of all she built a strong character. As a parent I believe your word is all you have. This school took my family values and reinforced them. Honesty and integrity goes a long way at this school.

Posted April 14, 2016
Loved this school!! My daughter attended for part of kindergarten and for first grade. She was in a language based class I wish we could have stayed. The teachers, administrators and PTA were fabulous!! No matter what obstacles we faced we were never alone. This school truly cared and worked with us every step of the way. My daughter was truly happy. She is miserable at her new school.

Rock Springs Elementary School 1

Posted August 24, 2014
Their Special Ed program is horrible. My daughter has been in speech since the end of Kindergarten for fluency. Finally last year (1st grade) after a horrible year I asked for additional testing and was finally told that she has receptive and expressive language disorder. The test scores were so low they measured her to a 3 to 4year old in some areas. I cannot understand why you would have her in your speech class for an entire year and not notice this. All I ever received was horrible comments about her each week from her teacher. Last year was so horrible that I did not want to send my child back there. Well this year has started exactly like last year ended. even with an IEP I'm getting all of the same horrible comments " This was read to the student and she had several attempts to get it right" ok well she did not obviously she did not understand the way you presented it to her. I thought that with the iep that she would get the proper attention and help. I guess the special ED department forgot to tell her new teacher that she has an IEP. It's going to be a long stressful year. I guess it's a great school if you have over achieving children.

Posted August 22, 2014
this is wonderful school.my both kids goes there and they are so happy every morning to go to school.Teachers are awesome and always ready to help and answer.School building is clean overall and cafeteria is well managed.Love Eagles.

Rock Springs Elementary School 4

Posted March 25, 2014
We are not members of this school yet, but we are considering it for our son.

Posted August 28, 2012
One of the best if not the best Elementary School. Teachers have a exellent leadership and all the staff in general are great, counselors are always talking to the kids, Mrs Brown you are the best!! If you have a Kindergarden, move to the area so your child can experience the Eagle pride.

Posted August 19, 2011
My oldest went to Rocksprings for her 2nd, 3rd, and now 5th grade years and my youngest did some Kindergarten, and now 1st there. We love the school and the teachers! When we moved back the main stipulation was that the home would be in this school district. They really take great care to make sure the children are learning and keep me updated about ALL of their progress. It is a great school and can't wait for our newest child to attend when he is older!

Posted March 05, 2011
I love this school, both of my kids have gone to RSE. All of the teachers are exceptional people as well as educators. All the staff at RSE are exceptional and always so friendly and willing to help with what ever needs to done to increase your childs experience at school. I can not say enough good things about this school. A good sign of a great school is when the turn over is very low, and RSE is a good example of that. There have only been 2 principals and one of the VP's Mrs. Wolfe was there when my son was there and he is graduating from HS now. He was the first class at RSE and I can only say it has continued to stay great school. Finally, we now the EAGLES!!! Love ya RSE!!!!!!!!!

888 Rock Springs Rd, Lawrenceville, GA  30043
Last modified Rock Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.