Lawrenceville, GA

Rock Springs Elementary School 1

Posted August 24, 2014
Their Special Ed program is horrible. My daughter has been in speech since the end of Kindergarten for fluency. Finally last year (1st grade) after a horrible year I asked for additional testing and was finally told that she has receptive and expressive language disorder. The test scores were so low they measured her to a 3 to 4year old in some areas. I cannot understand why you would have her in your speech class for an entire year and not notice this. All I ever received was horrible comments about her each week from her teacher. Last year was so horrible that I did not want to send my child back there. Well this year has started exactly like last year ended. even with an IEP I'm getting all of the same horrible comments " This was read to the student and she had several attempts to get it right" ok well she did not obviously she did not understand the way you presented it to her. I thought that with the iep that she would get the proper attention and help. I guess the special ED department forgot to tell her new teacher that she has an IEP. It's going to be a long stressful year. I guess it's a great school if you have over achieving children.

Rock Springs Elementary School 4

Posted March 25, 2014
We are not members of this school yet, but we are considering it for our son.

Posted August 28, 2012
One of the best if not the best Elementary School. Teachers have a exellent leadership and all the staff in general are great, counselors are always talking to the kids, Mrs Brown you are the best!! If you have a Kindergarden, move to the area so your child can experience the Eagle pride.

Posted August 19, 2011
My oldest went to Rocksprings for her 2nd, 3rd, and now 5th grade years and my youngest did some Kindergarten, and now 1st there. We love the school and the teachers! When we moved back the main stipulation was that the home would be in this school district. They really take great care to make sure the children are learning and keep me updated about ALL of their progress. It is a great school and can't wait for our newest child to attend when he is older!

Posted March 05, 2011
I love this school, both of my kids have gone to RSE. All of the teachers are exceptional people as well as educators. All the staff at RSE are exceptional and always so friendly and willing to help with what ever needs to done to increase your childs experience at school. I can not say enough good things about this school. A good sign of a great school is when the turn over is very low, and RSE is a good example of that. There have only been 2 principals and one of the VP's Mrs. Wolfe was there when my son was there and he is graduating from HS now. He was the first class at RSE and I can only say it has continued to stay great school. Finally, we now the EAGLES!!! Love ya RSE!!!!!!!!!

Posted July 29, 2010
This is an excellent school, I loved this school. We moved to GA from another state, and I really didn't know how would I like it. But, I tell you my son's teacher Mrs. Gegen made my son's transition as smooth as possible. She is a wonderful person & excellent teacher. They have so much extra-curricular there, he just loved it. Every staff member there was so friendly, it's just a great school & I loved it. I reccomend this school to anyone that stays in the area or out of the area.

Posted November 01, 2009

Posted February 17, 2009

Posted December 15, 2008
Only one of my children attend Rock Springs now, however my oldest has moved on to middle school. My kids absolutely love Rock Springs. There are numerous events the school does on weeknights and weekends. They are very well organized and my husband and I have never met anyone on the Rock Springs staff that wasn't as pleasant as could be. We would recommend this school for anyone!

Rock Springs Elementary School 4

Posted August 12, 2008
Rock Springs is a very good school. To the parent who wrote about lack of extra curricular activities I would like to add that the school and teachers are already working at maximum capacity. There are plenty of organizations offering everything you could possibly want for your child. Personally I would rather the school focused on what happens in school time. Parents should take responsibility for the rest.

Rock Springs Elementary School
888 Rock Springs Rd, Lawrenceville, GA  30043
Last modified Rock Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rock Springs Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top