Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Student (1 response)

Luella Middle School 1

Posted December 07, 2015
How absolutely ridiculous and unbelievable! My child received a step for not signing up for one period on (win) day. Win day stands for What I Need. He signed up for all but 1 because he checked and all periods for the class he needed and they were FULL. He told his teacher and she said that he could stay in there for the next period and get a step! That is B.S.! They were not accommodating or following their own WIN policy. He knew what he needed!

Grateful to: Student

Posted October 01, 2015
Student being MY DAUGHTER!!! For saying something about other students "smoking" in class right under the teachers nose and nothing was done about "smoking" in class. My daughter has been raised to have respect for others. She did the right thing my speaking out regarding an incident that should have never occurred in any school.

Teacher effectiveness: Very ineffective

Posted October 01, 2015
The teachers are worthless. They DO NOT help when students have questions, or at least never assist my daughter when she has questions.

Amount of homework: Too much

Posted October 01, 2015
Too much homework and when my daughter asks a question the teachers will not help!

Develops grit: Strongly disagree

Posted October 01, 2015
This school can't do anything in this question either. And the more I read these questions and the more I type, the angrier I get with LMS.

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted October 01, 2015
I am the one who has raised my daughter to have respect for everyone. This school could never do that. First thing, no one in this school knows how to do anything but protect the BULLY and not the VICTIM!!!!!!!

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted October 01, 2015
NO, this school far from develops compassion, caring, empathy, anything at all. My daughter is literally afraid to attend this school with the incident she reported and she was doing the right thing when she said something. I will always support my daughter, but I will NEVER, EVER support this school!!! EVER.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted October 01, 2015
All I have to say is, this is the worst school I have even seen. Bottom line! And the ones who feels it deserves a 5 star rating, have never attended it and experienced this uncalled for behavior of the principal. This school lacks everyone of those words in this question I'm being asked. Fairness, NO WAY!!!

Luella Middle School 2

Posted April 11, 2014
I am currently attending Luella middle . My peers and I agree that the school is too technology based . We are not used to learning online , and it's causing us to become behind in other subjects , trying to just focus on one (math) . Math is my weak subject , and I feel sometimes that I may fail the math part of the CRCT . Since I have transferred to Luella I haven't found such confidence In my math . On the other hand , the teachers don't have much control over their class .

Luella Middle School 5

Posted February 27, 2012
this is a GREAT school ! I would definitely recommend it to other parents. teachers are very kind and suppotive. school is always clean and staff is always nice and pleasant.

2075 Hampton Locust Grove Rd, Locust Grove, GA  30248
Last modified Luella Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.