Locust Grove, GA

Luella Middle School 2

Posted April 11, 2014
I am currently attending Luella middle . My peers and I agree that the school is too technology based . We are not used to learning online , and it's causing us to become behind in other subjects , trying to just focus on one (math) . Math is my weak subject , and I feel sometimes that I may fail the math part of the CRCT . Since I have transferred to Luella I haven't found such confidence In my math . On the other hand , the teachers don't have much control over their class .

Posted February 27, 2012
this is a GREAT school ! I would definitely recommend it to other parents. teachers are very kind and suppotive. school is always clean and staff is always nice and pleasant.

Luella Middle School 3

Posted November 17, 2009
Luella is a wonderful school. My daughters attended Luella. One thing I miss and one complaint: since Ms. Browning left, the library is not as warm and friendly. She was very helpful to the students. My daughter complains she doesn't visit the library as much as she use to (this is the younger daughter- the other is at LHS). With the school being smaller, the library should be more flexible. I even heard that the teachers complain about it too.

Posted November 04, 2009
The school is very responsive to any parent needs. Whenever we call or email the principal or AP, we always get courteous service and they listen and help solve whatever problems come up.

Posted October 21, 2009
The teachers at LUella are great and LMS has so mny technology recources I love It!

Posted September 24, 2009
the school as far as education is great..but i feel that they do not have strict rules and procedures as far as addressing theft of property is concerned among the students..

Luella Middle School 4

Posted September 15, 2009
I just graduated from Luella Middle. I learned so much in my 3 years there. They don't just teach you what you need to know for the year; they also teach you things for the following year. My advanced classes were challenging, but fun. They actually rewarded us for our accomplishments which made us want to accomplish even more. The school has great school spirit. The pep rallies were the bomb. Our sports teams won practically all out games. The dances and after school activities were fun. All I know was that I had a blast. I would go back any day.

Luella Middle School 4

Posted October 01, 2008
We are new to public school. My son is in the 8th grade and is doing very well. I have been very pleased with his Teachers and he has adjusted well.

Posted June 04, 2008
I object very strongly to the comments made by the parent complaining about the principle of this school. I have had countless dealings with him as I have worked in the school for the last three years. He is determined to make this school a better place and he is devoted to the kids that fill it's walls daily. My child has had a wonderful (for the most part) education there and now moves on to high school well prepared for the next four year. No school is without its share of problems but I believe in the work that the administration is doing to make it a better place and if the parents could only get on board with what thye are trying to acheive, it would happen that much faster.

Luella Middle School 2

Posted February 29, 2008
This school has given me multible reasons to complain about the way they handle their school. They should allow the students more freedom and actually try to understand how they feel. If they would even consider thinking about that, they would have much more happier students and much happier parents.

2075 Hampton Locust Grove Rd, Locust Grove, GA  30248
Last modified Luella Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Luella Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top