Posted March 31, 2014
Fantastic school. 4 kids (from 1st-8th grades) enrolled for the first year this past year, students, faculty, and staff alike all helped with our children's transition to the new school. I have never been in a school where it operates so much like family... The people here truly care for each other. The faculty challenge our students because they KNOW them and care enough to ask more of them. It's rigorous, yes. But everyone wants everyone to succeed so the teachers work with students at their respective levels. I started substitute teaching a lot in the school as well and I have never taught anywhere with such a sense of pride (and peace). My kids are happy, and we are happy. Can't say enough good about this school across the board.

Posted February 24, 2014
This is an academically rigorous school for sure, but I couldn't be happier with it! It is a wonderful school, the teachers are phenomenal, and the students are very friendly!

Posted December 18, 2013
this school is amazing, the kids here are nice and friendly. The teachers here are excellent and very kind. There is no homework on Wednesday nights which enables us to go to church. This is an overall great school

Posted December 14, 2013
Everyone is nice except one kid in the fourth grade he picks on me. Oh yea real nice.

Posted December 14, 2013
This is a great school I've gone here for 8 years and you need to come too... Sup trolls!!!

Posted February 13, 2012
When my wife and I married 7 yrs ago she had three little boys who were totally out of control. I knew I needed some outside help to bring control and structure into their lives. I immediately enrolled them into Covenant. Now seven years later the first is lost, the second is a senior with a 3.0 grade average and the third is a work in progress. Covenant has probably been the greatest influence in all of their lives to date. I am convinced the Godly morals and values that the men, women and students of Covenant instilled in my boys has changed their destinies for all eternity...and the education they have received is pretty awesome too! The school...well look around if you will...but you'll find no better.

Posted June 11, 2011
An absolutely amazing school! Much better than public schools! We're like a big family. Almost no cliques because there isn't enough people for them. I have friends in seventh grade who hang out with seniors! And the curriculum is very advanced but helps you learn a lot! I love that you can learn about God and English, math, etc. in the same building in an amazing environment. I have made life-long friends with some of the best Christian people there are. I am friends with one of the people that started the school and it is just great!

Posted April 01, 2011
This is our daughter's third year at Covenant. She loves it and so do we. She is learning so much. I'm am amazed at her knowledge in academic areas as well as the Bible. Their music program is wonderful!

Covenant Academy 0

Posted April 19, 2010
I love my school. We have a new headmaster who is incredible. He loves us dearly and constantly encourages us to be all that God has called us to be. Our sports teams have had incredible season with some region and state trophies. Our literary teams finished well in state and region competition. Our junior/senior this year was wonderful. It is so sad to watch some of my best friends graduate knowing that they will not be here with me next year.

Posted April 19, 2010
We have been at Covenant Academy for four years. It has been a wonderful experience for my children and our family. We appreciate how the school partners with parents to build strong Christian character in our children. Our kids love the nurturing environment and the creative hands on curriculum. The faculty is top notch and really strives to teach from a Godly perspective. Covenant Academy offers many extracurricular activities for all ages. Our high school has an incredible fine arts department from literary competitions, music, drama and art opportunities. For our Grammar School, we offer a variety of sports activities such as football, basketball, strength training and intramural camps.

Covenant Academy