Marietta, GA
Before care: Yes

Posted July 03, 2011
In the year that we ve been a part of ACCA, my family has been changed for the better in countless ways. I ve watched my children learn and progress beyond what I thought possible under the instruction of amazing teachers, develop lasting friendships with precious children, and grow in their love of God and their knowledge of His word. My husband and I have been much more at peace... so pleased with the environment in which our kids are receiving an outstanding education. And he and I have made the kind of friendships we yearn to find. In addition to the great families at the school, the members of the faculty are absolutely lovely. You won t find better teachers in Atlanta! The curriculum is rigorous, but not in a way that is exasperating to the kids; they are taught in accordance with their God-given developmental progression. The educational model is classical, ie - kids are taught with methods that have worked for centuries. Classical Christian schools across the country are turning out spiritually, intellectually, and artistically well-rounded individuals, and we are so blessed to have one of these fine schools in our area!

Posted April 25, 2011
Our family loves ACCA (Atlanta Classical Christian Academy)! It's unique in that it's a challenging academic environment & it's firmly rooted in Biblical teaching, all in a loving affirming setting. One of the best descriptions I've heard of ACCA is that it's "seminary for kindergarteners" (one of my children is in kindergarten, but this applies to all grades). The staff & teachers truly partner w/parents to seek the best for each child. Classes are small (my child's pre-k has 8 kids). Discipline is consistent & firm but loving. We were looking for a school that was not just Christian in name only, but that proclaimed God's Word boldly. ACCA is all of that & much more!

Posted April 20, 2011
We love ACCA! Trying to decide where to send our two children to school in the Smyrna/Mableton/Vinings area was a tough decision but once we met with the staff of ACCA we knew instantly this is where we belonged. Our kids love going to school and we have been so impressed with their academic advancement in such a short time. In addition to the wonderful academic environment we love knowing that God is at work in their lives everyday through the dedicated, loving, talented and Christian staff. If you are considering a school for your children, be sure to attend on ACCA's open houses.

Atlanta Classical Christian Academy
500 Atlanta St. SE, Marietta, GA  30080
Last modified Atlanta Classical Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Atlanta Classical Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top