Posted May 24, 2014
My son attended Kindergarten at Ruth Hill this past year. I can not say enough how wonderful this school is. My son was diagnosed with ADHD at the beginning of the year and his teacher, principal, and school nurse were so patient and kind to him while we all worked together to find a solution to better his educational experience. I was never left on the dark about my son's progress. I've heard that this school has had a bad reputation in the past but I believe that with their wonderful teachers and guidance of their principal, Dr. Corley, that will turn around! It's an excellent school!

Posted November 12, 2012
I have been thrilled with Ruth Hill Elementary. We moved here from a small town in Missouri and it was totally different from what we were used to. I have loved every one of my daughter's teachers. We are on our third year here and are looking to buy a house. We are trying to stay in the Ruth Hill district because our daughter loves it so much. And as for the education they provide, I think they are fabulous. I volunteer there every Monday and I believe they are a very caring group and give it their ALL...Love, Love, Love them.

Ruth Hill Elementary School 1

Posted April 25, 2012
I have been overall dissatisfied in my experience with this school. I have had numerous issues concerning some of their teachers and bullying in the 5th grade class. I have had numerous conferences, correspondence through email and by phone, but to no avail. Finally, after complaining all year, my daughter was finally moved to another class... with only a few weeks left in the school year. I will be so glad to get her out of this school! If you truly care about your child education, try to get a waiver for a different elementary school.

Ruth Hill Elementary School 1

Posted January 04, 2010

Ruth Hill Elementary School 0

Posted September 30, 2008
I love this school, my two sons is still attending. The teachers always goes the extra mile to get the kids where they need to be. I give this school 5 stars.

Posted July 03, 2007
We love our new school. The teachers that we had are great. The student body is diverse. Great experience overall.

Ruth Hill Elementary School
57 Sunset Ln, Newnan, GA  30263
Last modified Ruth Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ruth Hill Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top