Newnan, GA

Arnall Middle School 3

Posted March 13, 2014
This is my son's first year in middle school. He's a A/B student and has had a good experience with all but one teacher. She's one of the advanced math teachers. So far, no trouble with bullying or any other problems that require going to the principal. Granted, this is his first year, but so far, so good with that one exception.

Arnall Middle School 4

Posted February 12, 2014
I was nervous about sending my child to middle school. Arnall made this transition very easy. There is awesome communication between the school and parents. I love that they stay on too of updating the parent portal information. The Principal is amazing and I feel well informed and welcome at my child's school.

Posted October 05, 2013
Our school is the truly the "Best of Best." Our principal, assistant principals, and counselors make every effort to personally know each student. Each teacher is supported to be his or her best and to ensure the success of every student. Every parent with whom I have worked has been of top quality. I moved my own children to Arnall. Both have professed a more positive attitude toward to school and have expressed gratitude for having made the move to Arnall.

Arnall Middle School 3

Posted February 21, 2012
I think this school is one of the very best and worst. Bullying is out of control,and the teachers are very mean according to other students.

Arnall Middle School 4

Posted August 28, 2009
First of all I question the post on Oct. 1, 2008 as being a real teacher. I have experienced mostly excellent teachers at Arnall. We have had only one teacher that did not challenge or improve our child's academic performance. The new principal of two years has done a marvelous job of bringing the special education department up to speed. As for the bullying, I would say go to any school system in the country and you will find some form of bullying. BTW, where are the parents and why aren't they teaching their kids that do the bullying to respect other people? Further, I have found the teachers and staff very open to extracurricular projects and activities. This year I have been helping my 13 year old sponsor a national essay competition; the principal & teachers involved have been most supportive of our project.

Posted February 21, 2009
I am so sorry for the children at Arnall, if you are a teacher and you can not spell 'child' or 'should.'

Posted October 01, 2008
Arnall is a awsome school i love teaching. Kids in arnall love that school i think your chid shold go there they will love it. Nice kids,teachers,staff i love arnall its better then a other school!

Posted May 22, 2008
AMS is an excellent school. I had two older daughters go to Madras which we liked. My third daughter went to Madras her first year and with the new boundaries was moved to Arnall for her 7th and 8th grade years and says she actually likes the atmosphere at Arnall better. The teachers she has had have been qualified teachers as well as caring individuals. She has been challenged and encouraged all along her way. She has also scored very well on standardized tests. When I asked her if she felt her teachers had prepared her well for the items on the test she replied yes. I think that for the most part the faculty and administration are doing a great job. As with anything, there are always exceptions and you will find what you look for. We would recommend Arnall to anyone moving to our area. Go Knights!

Arnall Middle School 2

Posted August 09, 2007
I had one child go throug this school and another there now. This school is one of the worst. The old principal had a handle on the violence, especially bullying that goes on but the principal they have now and the vice principal that came with him are horrible. They have no control at all. The only words to describe the special education group is chaos and uncaring. If you are deciding where to live based on schools. Don't choose this school. We are moving to get away from the lack of discipline, the bullying (which is over the top) and the lack of leadership.

Posted August 10, 2005
Arnall is an awesome school! They do more harm than good with special needs children, but outside of that, your average student does great here.

700 Lora Smith Rd, Newnan, GA  30265
Last modified Arnall Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arnall Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top