Riverdale, GA

Posted January 20, 2015
All my kids attend and attended Church Street Elementary School. This school has teachers that respect all race and care for kids, especially kids that are respectful. The teachers knows each students weaknesses unlike other schools. I don't see that many false teachers unlike other schools. The things I'd change are the dirty bathrooms, the food with bits of hair, the substitute teachers that don't pay attention and misjudges things without asking questions, and the safety of the kids in the morning from unloading of kids on the side of the building without any school staff at 7:05 am for breakfast. I rate 4 stars due to myself caring more for my kids education and the respect and care my kids get from the teachers.

Posted October 01, 2014
Our experience with Church Street Elementary was excellent. We had caring teachers, who were very supportive of our student from the moment he started in 2nd grade all the way through 6th grade. All his teachers has passion for education and were determine to see him succeed. The key for all parents is to stay involved and know your student and your child will succeed where ever they attend school.

Church Street Elementary School 1

Posted September 03, 2014
These reviews are crafted. This school is just as terrible now as it was 6 years ago. Do not move into this school district. Demand better for your children. The principal is a joke.

Church Street Elementary School 5

Posted August 26, 2013
Church Street Elementary is great because the staff is kind and polite with assisting me when i have questions pretaining to my child that attends. The staff remembers my childs face and name along with knowing me. This makes me feel that personal connection with the school. I am always greeted with a smile and someone ready to assist me, rather in the morning or a hard day of work in the afternoon.

Posted October 12, 2010
Wonderful staff, excellent leadership, and challenging curriculum! They have vision and are really reaching for the stars.

Posted March 03, 2010
My son started here late in last semester and he is doing better here than any other school he has attended.We like this school and the learning experience.

Posted January 03, 2010
my son loves this school and i do too

Church Street Elementary School 1

Posted November 04, 2009

Posted July 25, 2009
Church Street is an excellent school. From the principal down to the janitorial staff, excellence is their number one priority. My granddaughter just completed 1st grade and will be entering 2nd grade. She excelled under the guidance of her teacher and will be blessed to have her same teacher for 2nd grade. We thank and appreciate Dr. Smith for her continued efforts to assure a quality education for the students at Church Street.

Posted July 24, 2009
I have had great teachers and since my son started - now going to 4th grade.

Church Street Elementary School
7013 Church St, Riverdale, GA  30274
Last modified Church Street Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Church Street Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top