Church Street Elementary School 4

Posted October 01, 2014
Our experience with Church Street Elementary was excellent. We had caring teachers, who were very supportive of our student from the moment he started in 2nd grade all the way through 6th grade. All his teachers has passion for education and were determine to see him succeed. The key for all parents is to stay involved and know your student and your child will succeed where ever they attend school.

Church Street Elementary School 1

Posted September 03, 2014
These reviews are crafted. This school is just as terrible now as it was 6 years ago. Do not move into this school district. Demand better for your children. The principal is a joke.

Church Street Elementary School 5

Posted August 26, 2013
Church Street Elementary is great because the staff is kind and polite with assisting me when i have questions pretaining to my child that attends. The staff remembers my childs face and name along with knowing me. This makes me feel that personal connection with the school. I am always greeted with a smile and someone ready to assist me, rather in the morning or a hard day of work in the afternoon.

Posted October 12, 2010
Wonderful staff, excellent leadership, and challenging curriculum! They have vision and are really reaching for the stars.

Posted March 03, 2010
My son started here late in last semester and he is doing better here than any other school he has attended.We like this school and the learning experience.

Posted January 03, 2010
my son loves this school and i do too

Church Street Elementary School 1

Posted November 04, 2009

Posted July 25, 2009
Church Street is an excellent school. From the principal down to the janitorial staff, excellence is their number one priority. My granddaughter just completed 1st grade and will be entering 2nd grade. She excelled under the guidance of her teacher and will be blessed to have her same teacher for 2nd grade. We thank and appreciate Dr. Smith for her continued efforts to assure a quality education for the students at Church Street.

Church Street Elementary School 4

Posted July 24, 2009
I have had great teachers and since my son started - now going to 4th grade.

Posted August 30, 2008
My daughter is in kindergarten and it seems that her teacher is great. She is learning so much. The only negative thing I've experienced is the way that administration speaks to the kids as well as the parents. They yell at the kids and are condescending in their speech to the parents. A course about respect needs to be taught to the front office staff.

Church Street Elementary School
7013 Church St, Riverdale, GA  30274
Last modified Church Street Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Church Street Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top