Bad
Good

LOVE ROCKMART! We moved here Christmas of 2013 from Alabama.If your child doesn't follow dress code.. he's going to the office and will struggle,if your child is disruptive, they go to the office.All the sports teams at Rockmart go to some type of playoffs every year.three Seniors got full scholarships for the 2015 graduating class. There were lots more that got smaller scholarships,but for some reason you only see reviews for people to discourage you from picking a truly top notch school. Rockmart FFA program is one of the largest in the state. They have a fantastic green house.and several other fundraisers that generates approx 10-20K dollars for the FFA to use. They have live walking cows at the school, they also have chickens, and incubators to hatch eggs. They are clearing pasture land for the calfs. We are working on building a fantastic show arena...However if your child thinks for a second they don't have to participate.. They will struggle.. no doubt.. If they don't mind and follow directions.. they will struggle. The football program has all new coaching staff that I think is going to be fantastic for the football program.We LOVE IT!HANDSDOWN!

This school has serious issues with the professionalism with the staff and the students unless you are Rockmart itself. If you were to choose an area to live and let your kids go to a good school, then avoid Rockmart and Polk County AT ALL COSTS.

I have to say that I am glad that my child transferred out of Rockmart High School. The staff are unprofessional to the point where they don't know how to control themselves more than the kids. I know that schools have their problems, but this place, well, they have their "tradition." If you're not following tradition, then good luck.

I myself have attended RHS, and the staff, including principals, are racist, and the whole town has 'good ol boy' syndrome. I would not trust Rockmart High School with my cats let alone my own children. If you move to this area school, you will feel the tension and racism as you walk in.

Rockmart is a great school. Rockmart has a great inverment for chidren to learn. If I have any question for staff or anybody at rockmart high they will help me with my question.

Rockmart High School has shown great promise for their students. They are contining to stay involved with these students by creating new and challenging ways to keep students focused and interested. Thank you Rockmart High School for believing in our youth and future leaders, and leaving no child behind!

I spent the first three years of my high school years here. It is great!

Last modified Rockmart High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.