Posted September 08, 2010
This school has serious issues with the professionalism with the staff and the students unless you are Rockmart itself. If you were to choose an area to live and let your kids go to a good school, then avoid Rockmart and Polk County AT ALL COSTS.

Posted August 16, 2010
I have to say that I am glad that my child transferred out of Rockmart High School. The staff are unprofessional to the point where they don't know how to control themselves more than the kids. I know that schools have their problems, but this place, well, they have their "tradition." If you're not following tradition, then good luck.

Posted July 13, 2010
I myself have attended RHS, and the staff, including principals, are racist, and the whole town has 'good ol boy' syndrome. I would not trust Rockmart High School with my cats let alone my own children. If you move to this area school, you will feel the tension and racism as you walk in.

Rockmart High School 0

Posted October 28, 2009
Rockmart is a great school. Rockmart has a great inverment for chidren to learn. If I have any question for staff or anybody at rockmart high they will help me with my question.

Rockmart High School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
Rockmart High School has shown great promise for their students. They are contining to stay involved with these students by creating new and challenging ways to keep students focused and interested. Thank you Rockmart High School for believing in our youth and future leaders, and leaving no child behind!

Posted August 21, 2009
I spent the first three years of my high school years here. It is great!

Posted September 13, 2008

Posted August 26, 2003
I had a child to graduate in 2003, and I have one there now in the 10th grade. I have had a very pleasant experience with the principal, vice-principals, office staff, and teachers. Any time I had a question, problem or to just thank them, they have always made time and listened. We may not always have agreed, but in the end my child always benefited and I know this was due in part to the great leadership we have at the school. I have been very pleased.

Rockmart High School
990 Cartersville Hwy, Rockmart, GA  30153
Last modified Rockmart High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rockmart High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top