Posted May 21, 2013
I absolutely loved Armuchee. I started in Glenwood and went all the way through graduating from Armuchee High. Great community. The teachers and rest of the faculty would do everything in their power to help us graduate. Its such a tight knit community we all felt like family.

Armuchee High School 1

Posted January 05, 2011
Absolutely HORRID experience with the administration and assistant principal here. Had very unfair and adverse effects on my son's pending graduation. DEFINATELY would not reccomend!!!!!

Posted June 15, 2010
Great school academically and also has great sport programs.I recommend this school to everyone over any school in georgia.

Posted April 26, 2009

Posted October 24, 2008
Awesome school. I have has my two sons go through Armuchee and it is a smaller school but with great big dreams. The faculty and staff are wonderful to work with. I highly recommend AHS to anyone.

Armuchee High School 4

Posted March 29, 2008
Armuchee is and has always been above average in its academics, discipline, sports, and extra-curricular activities.

Armuchee High School 1

Posted February 28, 2008

Posted February 25, 2008
Armuchee is the best school I have ever been to. I was at this school for 15 years, and it amazing

Posted January 10, 2008

Armuchee High School
4203 Martha Berry Hwy NW, Rome, GA  30165
Last modified Armuchee High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Armuchee High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top