West Side Elementary School 1

Posted September 08, 2011
This is only the 2nd day of school. The very first day I took my son in and met with staff! As I did like how the greeted me and my son and let us know who they where, The Problem came after school as my son is a bus rider. The had told me he would ride the same bus AM & PM Hours. My son is only in Kindergarten. They placed my son on the wrong bus and the bus driver dropped him off in a place he does not know, lucky enough my friends Grandson was on the bus and was smart enough to walk him home or my son would have been lost! I am VERY FURIOUS with the STAFF and I am waiting for a Conference with the Principle! I am also going to speak with the Supervisor of this school! I do understand the First day is hectic but this is UNEXCEPTABLE !!! I will see how the rest of the school year goes and will review again! Thank you ! ( Sept. 8th 2011)

Posted May 05, 2010
The principals truely care for my son! I love that about West Side!!

Posted January 06, 2010

Posted December 23, 2009

West Side Elementary School 4

Posted December 18, 2008
I always feel that they keep me up to date on both my children. They both love their teacher mr.Burch I feel blessed that my children have such a great place to learn

Posted July 16, 2007

West Side Elementary School 4

Posted May 23, 2006
West Side is really a good school. The teachers and the staff have always been wonderful to work with me on determining the best course of action for my child's education. They are communicative and responsive. I couldn t ask for a better support system. Next year I will have two kids at WSE and I am thrilled!

Posted July 30, 2005
West Side Elementary is such a GREAT school. The teachers really take an interest in your child and his or her needs. The great attitude and love they show here has made my son's kindergarten year great. He loves school and all the teachers. I highly recommend this school to all my friends.. Thanks WEST Side staff for an AWESOME year. Mrs. Bonifacius

Posted May 15, 2005
My two children attend Westside this year and they love the teachers. The staff is very nice and they really give 100% to the students. I have never seen or heard any teacher or faculty mis-handle a child or situation. Westside focus on your child and the needs of your child. This is a GREAT school!

Posted October 25, 2004
My granddaughter attended another school last year and is in the first grade at Westside this year. This school is very organized, less pressure, fun learning. She loves it and so do we.

West Side Elementary School
72 Braves Ln, Rossville, GA  30741
Last modified West Side Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Side Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top