Bad
Good

My son attends West Side. He excels there and loves it. The teachers, staff, and principals truly care about him. His teachers, Mrs. Riddle, Mrs. Sholl, Mrs. Tougaw, Dr. Vining, and Mrs. Caulkins are among the best in the county.

This is only the 2nd day of school. The very first day I took my son in and met with staff! As I did like how the greeted me and my son and let us know who they where, The Problem came after school as my son is a bus rider. The had told me he would ride the same bus AM & PM Hours. My son is only in Kindergarten. They placed my son on the wrong bus and the bus driver dropped him off in a place he does not know, lucky enough my friends Grandson was on the bus and was smart enough to walk him home or my son would have been lost! I am VERY FURIOUS with the STAFF and I am waiting for a Conference with the Principle! I am also going to speak with the Supervisor of this school! I do understand the First day is hectic but this is UNEXCEPTABLE !!! I will see how the rest of the school year goes and will review again! Thank you ! ( Sept. 8th 2011)

The principals truely care for my son! I love that about West Side!!

I always feel that they keep me up to date on both my children. They both love their teacher mr.Burch I feel blessed that my children have such a great place to learn

Last modified West Side Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.