Butler Elementary School 4

Posted January 13, 2010
I am a parent who's child attended Butler Elemlentary school. My child recieved a great start at Butler, and I give thanks to his former teachers who were: Ms. Shuman, Ms. Trappio, Ms. Schawver, Ms. Glover, and his gifted instructor Ms. Nordenhaus. These teachers took the time out with my child and gave him a great start, and he is implementing what he has learned at his current institution in Japan. Thanks to all at Butler Elementary!

Butler Elementary School 5

Posted September 30, 2008

Butler Elementary School 3

Posted April 20, 2007

Posted July 29, 2005

Posted July 29, 2005

Butler Elementary School 4

Posted August 13, 2004
I strongly disagree with the parent who rates Butler as a terrible school. A parent should not just rely on the teacher to teach our children. How is it that the parent knew her child could not read yet did nothing about it and continued to wait for the school to teach him a second year? Maybe the parent should spend more time with the child. We as parents need to also teach our children and stop shifting the blame and take responsibility for our mistakes. Butler just like any other school is what you make it. My children love Butler and the teachers and the principal does a great job.

Posted July 22, 2004
I have to agree with the parent that says this is the worst school.They dont care about your children or you for a matter.They passed my son at the end of the year knowing that he couldnt read.And passed him on to the next school year now how would you say this was not getting my way?All I wanted was for him to get his education.Now I dont know the background on the other parent but that is my story and I tried to work with the teacher.

Butler Elementary School 5

Posted August 28, 2003
I disagree with a parent who said Butler was the a bad school. Obviously, this parent was upset because he/she could not have his/her way. The administration and teachers at Butler are genuinely concerned about the education and well being of all children.

Butler Elementary School
1909 Cynthia St, Savannah, GA  31415
Last modified Butler Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Butler Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top