Bad
Good

Butler Elementary was the best school i went to when I was little . I have so many memories from that schools from being bully by students to teachers helping each's others now and student helping other . Butler is a schools that every child should go to . To me their the best elementary school I have ever been to and if I even have children my children will be going to Butler . Going to Butler you could becoming something , the teachers are amazing and the help you in every way and just because you might be little at that time of being a student at Butler you will enjoy every second of the day . I am a old student from Butler Elementary and I am making something out of myself .

I am a parent who's child attended Butler Elemlentary school. My child recieved a great start at Butler, and I give thanks to his former teachers who were: Ms. Shuman, Ms. Trappio, Ms. Schawver, Ms. Glover, and his gifted instructor Ms. Nordenhaus. These teachers took the time out with my child and gave him a great start, and he is implementing what he has learned at his current institution in Japan. Thanks to all at Butler Elementary!

Last modified Butler Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.