Smyrna, GA
Before care: Yes

Posted June 23, 2014
One of the Great things about CCS is the way in which the school strives to honor Christ in all areas. The school invites input from all stakeholders to push for improvement. We have been more than happy with this excellent school for years. CCS have been in Smyrna for 40 years and it continues to provide an excellent Christian classical education. The rigor of the program is NOT for all students, and there not a whole lot of 'bells and whistles', however, our children are getting a top notch education for a great tuition price that is being delivered by people who truly love Christ and these students. We LOVE THIS SCHOOL!!!!

Covenant Christian School 2

Posted June 09, 2014
This school is not clean,it is old,it is very small,and it has no gym.I would not recommend this school to anyone

Posted September 08, 2012
In the last 13 years, I have witnessed Covenant Christian School from the perspective of a parent, a school board member, a teacher, and now as an administrator. The story of CCS is truly one of God's continued faithfulness and grace. CCS is a place of love and learning in a culture that is characterized by joy, respect and order. CCS serves Christian families, but has NEVER in 37 years required parents be members of SPC. Our faculty is outstanding and our families are such a blessing! If you are looking for a great place for the classical Christian education of your children, consider Covenant Christian School in Smyrna. Soli Deo Gloria!

Posted March 12, 2012
CCS is amazing. We have a K5 and 1st grader. Christ is front and center. Education is structured around strong fundamentals to prepare the kids to exceed all standards. CCS has many after school activities track, chess, acting, music, etc. and many family events through out the year. Parent involved is great from our perspective. School has grown to over 200+ students and reached it's 2015 plan/goals in 2012. There is a wait list at many grade levels. We do not go to the church that the school leases space from and have not been asked to leave due to that. We also have not heard of anyone being asked to leave due to that (other than the review below). The school is separate from the church and operates independently. There is a discount for church members who attend the school, but we have never been pressured or even asked to attend the church. One parent is required to be a member of a church...wherever that may be.

Posted June 01, 2011
I am a student at CCS. I'm in middle school and have loved CCS since 1st grade. Each year I get pushed to do my best and I do excel. If you are looking for a school with awesome academics, centered around Christ; this is the perfect school for your child!!!!!!!!!!

Posted February 28, 2011
This is such a great,great school! It's amazing! We've been here two years now, and our 4yr old is joining this year as well as our 10 yr old. Our 7yr old joined in k5 and at the end of the year, she was reading 1st and 2nd Grade books! She was doing 1st grade math.....we were soooooo amazed! The teachers are excellent, the head master-Mr. Ball and the principal, Mrs. Hines are very, very compassionate and loving, towards the parents and the kids!!! The best school ever!

Posted January 30, 2011
This is an excellent school. The administration is serious about educating children in a loving Christian environment. Christ comes first at this school and these children score well above average on standardized tests. This school is a blessing!

Posted December 27, 2010
CCS is a hidden secret in the Smyrna area. I looked high and low at schools for my daughter and I have had no regerts with CCS. This is my daughter's first year and I am very pleased; so is she! The teachers are excellent, the instruction keeps the children (and parents) on their toes and great parental involvement. Highly recommend!

Posted May 17, 2010
CCS is a wonderful school. It is academically rigorous with a caring faculty. Next year, we will have all of our children at CCS. If you are looking for a Christian, classical school, look no further than CCS

Posted February 22, 2010
Great School!, Great Learning Environment! This is a Non-for-Profit School; tuition is unbelivable low for a private school.

Covenant Christian School
3130 Atlanta Rd SE, Smyrna, GA  30080
Last modified Covenant Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Covenant Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top