Springfield, GA

Posted October 21, 2013
We moved here out of state and were worried about GA schools. We have been so happy with this school so far. All of the teachers and support staff have been very welcoming and I am glad we chose this school for our children!

Guyton Elementary School 0

Posted January 28, 2013
I don't believe these other parents are talking about the same Guyton Elementary School. This school is a trashy school. Its a very bad environment for any aged kid. I had to take my 8 yr old out of this school because one little girl was teaching her about sex, I had a meeting with the counselor and principle they have the nerve to tell me it's everywhere you go but you mean to tell me my 8 ur old has been in school 5 years and she has never been exposed to sex, UNTIL she went to Guyton! Then you go pick your child up you have all these teachers standing around in a circle talking abouttheir personal lives instead of trying to put the children in the car safely. They have not once been a little interested in my child, my child goes there and hasto defend for herself. This school is not normal, you walk into their office you have 20 adults in there at once and you can't never talk to who you need. Also i have a 4 yr old in pre-k, they started these new rules about parents coming in the building (which is understandable) but I'm told I can't walk my 4 yr old to class and the secretary has the nerve to tell me that they're big enough and can walk by themselves, at 4 yrs old!

Posted January 01, 2011
We moved to Georgia from out of state and I have LOVED Guyton. As well as my kids do. My daughter is in 1st grade and in the GT program and she is always so excited to go to school. We have moved around a lot and this is my sons 6th school (he's in 5th grade) and he says by far Guyton has been his favorite school. Wish we would of gotten here sooner.

Guyton Elementary School 0

Posted October 04, 2009
Guyton is a wonderful place where students can grow & learn. I am a teacher there & also have 3 kids- 1 has been through Guyton Elementary & the other 2 are attending GES now. I think it is a wonderful place to work & for my children to make new friends & achieve a great education!

Posted August 14, 2009
I love our school! I feel like it is my 'lost jewel in the country'! Even with the thought of selling our house, I know I am not willing to leave our school district and will be certain where we move will keep me in this wonderful school!

Posted September 30, 2008

Posted January 24, 2008

Guyton Elementary School 4

Posted April 23, 2007

Guyton Elementary School 4

Posted February 27, 2007
I think that Guyton Elem.school is a very good school. The staff and adminstrators are always there to help when needed.There very understanding and helpful. My child is in the 5th grade and she makes good grades even though she's sick alot. But, she does her best to catch up. The after school tutoring program is great.We will miss them when Mackenzie goes on to middle school.I do think though they should start the 5th graders to tuck in there shirt tails before going to middle school so, it want make it so hard on the students to get use to they have to wear them in staring in the 6th grade.

Posted August 10, 2005
Guyton Elementary is a wonderful school. They are about the people. Not just what they can get from you but what they can do to make it easier on both parents and students. Your not just a number, your a real person. They go out of their way to learn the names of parents. And they will go far far above the call of duty to help parents and students alike.

Guyton Elementary School
405 N Ash St, Springfield, GA  31329
Last modified Guyton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Guyton Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top