Posted January 04, 2012
Hey, to the Principal, may i see Records of my first and second grade classes? please, i really need to see something.

Posted March 15, 2011
i love this school! my son is in the 1st grade and his classroom is like a family and they all love each other! i think thats great!

Posted August 02, 2008
Garrison Pilcher is under new leadership and seems to be better than ever! I was very impressed with the open house. The age of the teachers is irrelevant. Good teachers can be any age and any experience level. Yes, the pickup lines are probably long but it is a rather large school. This has no bearing on the education that our children are recieving.

Posted August 01, 2008

Garrison-Pilcher Elementary School 2

Posted November 02, 2006
PLease research other schools before putting your childern in this school. And the principle does not take time with parents. The teachers are nice but some are so young! And the pick up is a disaster!! The line to pick up your childern is long. I would suggest you do your research first!!

Posted September 06, 2004
THS teachers are really nice, the children seem happy.

Posted June 19, 2004
I was extremely concerned with the size of this school; that my child would be 'lost' in the system. But, to my surprise, the school felt as if it were a small neighborhood school. My 2 children have enjoyed the school & so have I. The teachers are great & caring for each child's education. The office staff has been professional and able to answer any questions/issues during the 2003-04 school year. As in any school, there are certain issues that the office should be aware of. Express your concerns and they will try to resolve them. Every parent should be involved in the school. The education that the child receives includes both the teacher and parent.

Posted May 18, 2004
Garrison-Pilcher is a wonderful school. I was nervous at first to put my daughter into such a large school, since I went to much smaller schools, but she has flourished and feels comfortable. Her teacher this year is wonderful, and she combines the right blend of discipline and loving interaction to help each child in her classroom succeed academically. The parents are very involved in this school and there are many opportunities to visit and participate in activities for the parents. I highly recommend this school! Kim.

Posted April 15, 2004
Garrison-Pilcher is a wonderful school. Everyone does as much for each student as possible. Corporal punishment or any other kind of punishment is not kept from the parents. If a student has been disciplined then a letter is sent to the child's parent, so that the parent can sign and return the paper. If you do not want your child to receive corporal punishment then the parent can sign a paper stating that they do not want their child to receive corporal punishment. I would recommend Garrison-Pilcher School to everyone.

Posted April 02, 2004
We recently moved to Thomasville and were searching for a school for our son. When we visited Garrison-Pilcher we were welcomed and treated like family. We chose to send our son here and have been thrilled with every aspect of his educational experience. The staff is caring and gracious. They really love their work and the students. Our son's teacher is absolutely fabulous. This is a truly caring and nurturing environment where each child is considered precious. I would recommend this school to anyone seeking a truly 'Great School'.

Garrison-Pilcher Elementary School
277 Hall Rd, Thomasville, GA  31757
Last modified Garrison-Pilcher Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-2
Garrison-Pilcher Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top