Faith Christian Academy 5

Posted March 27, 2006
I placed my daughter in Faith Christian january '06 and it has been perfect. The positive Christian atmosphere is a true blessing. She is learning not just reading,writing and math but verses,bible lessons,respect for government,elders. There's too much to list. I thank my Lord every morning for this school and all there that runs it.

Faith Christian Academy 5

Posted October 16, 2005
I have seen an improvment in my child's learning and drive to learn compaired to the public schools. I will never go back to the other schools.

Faith Christian Academy 2

Posted July 21, 2004
my nephew was enrolled here for preK through 5th grade. it was promised that the school would gain accreditation years ago. As of May, 2004, it still has not happened. Are we supposed to spend all that tuition money and our children have to take the GED in order to graduate? We might as well send them to public schools. This year, my nephew will be placed in another school.

Faith Christian Academy
2700 North Forrest Street, Valdosta, GA  31602
Last modified Faith Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Faith Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.