Bad
Good

Awesome school. Teachers keep you informed through the school portal. Teachers respond to questions via email within 24 hours. Children appear to be well behaved and I am glad I made the decision to place my child into this school system. I am from NJ and was concerned about our transition to GA. I have been very pleased with the engagement from the school staff up to the principal.

Hi I'm a student at Woodstock Middle School, i think this is the best school I've gone to, all my teachers are nice and funny and very helpful. They have good technology like the SMART boards and computers.I love this school and it was very easy to make friends here, i totally recommend this school!!! :)

NONE Bully School all the way, and the teachers are nice and funny but very strict. -Submitted by a student

It is a very good school. They have 5 minute breaks in-between classes, a cute little library (it's not too small), 5th graders from Carmel and wood stock elementary come somewhere around march on a field trip every year, helpful teachers, and much more :) Mr. Smith is right now the principal. The middle school is connected to the high school, and share the same buses (no problem). So I recommend this school. It's a school that cares :)

Very organized. Lots of resources for kids to enhance their knowledge. Cool principal. Communication skills are a plusss! Staff that cares!!!

Good teachers and system I really like it here very open and cool teachrs

Wow, I'm amazed at alot of these comments since I think WMS is a great school! My 14 yr old stepson just graduted from here and we thought it to be a wonderful school. Mr Ball and the staff really encourages and prepares the kids for high school. They are also various activites for the kids to get into like, football at the high school, cheerleading, band..I cant wait to send my 8 yr old there.

My daughter is finishing her 1st year at WMS and we are beyong pleased Principal Ball has a great bully program and they have drug sweeps monthly. My daughter has been challenged beyond my expectations! I am also in Education and I disagree with the whole concept of standardized testing, but my child has kept up and exceeded in every subject and she has advanced classes in 3 subjects.

This school is great. They have excellent extracurricular activities. The teachers are great too. The PTSA really allows parents to be involved with their childrens school.

Last modified Woodstock Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.