Woodstock, GA
Students enrolled: 1,216

Posted May 15, 2012
Hi I'm a student at Woodstock Middle School, i think this is the best school I've gone to, all my teachers are nice and funny and very helpful. They have good technology like the SMART boards and computers.I love this school and it was very easy to make friends here, i totally recommend this school!!! :)

Posted November 26, 2011
NONE Bully School all the way, and the teachers are nice and funny but very strict. -Submitted by a student

Posted July 22, 2011
It is a very good school. They have 5 minute breaks in-between classes, a cute little library (it's not too small), 5th graders from Carmel and wood stock elementary come somewhere around march on a field trip every year, helpful teachers, and much more :) Mr. Smith is right now the principal. The middle school is connected to the high school, and share the same buses (no problem). So I recommend this school. It's a school that cares :)

Woodstock Middle School

Posted July 29, 2009
Very organized. Lots of resources for kids to enhance their knowledge. Cool principal. Communication skills are a plusss! Staff that cares!!!

Posted April 27, 2009
Good teachers and system I really like it here very open and cool teachrs

Posted September 08, 2008
Wow, I'm amazed at alot of these comments since I think WMS is a great school! My 14 yr old stepson just graduted from here and we thought it to be a wonderful school. Mr Ball and the staff really encourages and prepares the kids for high school. They are also various activites for the kids to get into like, football at the high school, cheerleading, band..I cant wait to send my 8 yr old there.

Posted May 06, 2008
My daughter is finishing her 1st year at WMS and we are beyong pleased Principal Ball has a great bully program and they have drug sweeps monthly. My daughter has been challenged beyond my expectations! I am also in Education and I disagree with the whole concept of standardized testing, but my child has kept up and exceeded in every subject and she has advanced classes in 3 subjects.

Posted November 26, 2006
This school is great. They have excellent extracurricular activities. The teachers are great too. The PTSA really allows parents to be involved with their childrens school.

Posted August 30, 2004
I've had two kids here and my third and youngest just started. My oldest was a superstar, my youngest two both have special needs to differing degrees. With one exception, the teachers have been excellent, and they worked with the exception until things were acceptable. The administration, counselors, staff are all top quality. Because of huge growth in the county, they've had a lot of problems with overcrowding, trailers, etc.

Woodstock Middle School 2

Posted April 23, 2004
A very pretty school, but staff oblivious to the drugs and sex going on at the school. Alcohol is also a problem at the school. We will be homeschooling next year. One teacher discusses her weekends dates with the class, another chats on her laptop computer instead of teaching and has the kids watch movies in class.

Woodstock Middle School