Hilo, HI

St Joseph School 3

Posted October 30, 2012
I am a student at St. Joseph School and I do not like it very much, But I think it is better than any public schools here. The public schools are known for bad things and I find that St. Joseph has none of that. When I went to elementary it was very religious. Now that I am in the high school it is not so religious but I find that the academics are not as good as they were in elementary. Also it says there are 193 students but now there are only 90. I think this school could use better sports something new. I know I will be switching schools soon. (hopefully..)

St Joseph School 1

Posted December 22, 2009

St Joseph School 5

Posted February 02, 2008

St Joseph School 5

Posted September 27, 2005
St Joseph School provided a safe and nurturing environment in which to educate my children. All three went on to successfully complete college (2 on the mainland, 1 here in Hawaii)- St Joseph prepared them well for higher education and for life. I also hosted four foreign students (Belgium, Brazil, Germany and Japan)in their senior year. The international students enhance the student body. Commited, Christian teachers are an integral part of the school's success in educating the children on the Big Island. St Joseph has been our best investment and the greatest gift to our children and their children. The Japanese have a saying 'Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for the rest of his life'.

St Joseph School