7-8 & Ungraded
Honolulu, HI

Posted February 27, 2014
This school is AMAZING.The teachers are amazing and they promote a tribes. It's beautiful and I love the Aloha everywhere. I was a former student but had to leave, I must say Moanalua Middle School is the place to be :> - Former student, Tatiana Salimeda

Moanalua Middle School 2

Posted January 23, 2014
My kids did not feel comfortable there. I had a chance to talk to counselor on the phone and when I told her the issue of my kid class, she got upset ( Idk why ) and hang up on me. After that I tried to talk to principal and left messages but I never got reply from her, Teachers acts nice in front of parents but hard to believe them.

Posted October 13, 2013
moanalua middle school is amazing! i am an 8th grader here at mms. the teachers are so nice and they try to help you when you need it, no matter how many times they need to explain it. they care about you, and some of them are like your friends, like you can tell them anything. some of them are so funny. because of their nurturing care, i have become an all F elementary school student to an all A middle school student (my elementary school was Salt Lake Elementary, I'll write a review on that later). I have kept my perfect 4.0 GPA all because of the staff and students here at MMS. The students here are great. We're like family and we look out for each other. We are at an awkward time right now full of drama and backstabbing, and i have to say we do have that at MMS, but we also do look out for one another and protect each other .We also keep our musical arts program, unlike most of the schools. Moanalua Middle School is a second home to me. Because of this I have hated the weekends and breaks and always look forward to coming to school. I will always miss it when I leave for Moanalua High School.

Posted January 30, 2013
I am a seventh grader at the moment and this school is awesome. i just moved from California and usually public schools are bad and the teachers don't care, but over here they worry about you and make sure everythings alright. i definetly would reccomend this school:)

Posted January 01, 2013
I am an eighth grader at this school. i have gone to this school for two years and all i can say is WOW i have never gone to such a school that has such great and easy to talk to teachers!!!! i have to say this is the best school i have EVER gone to. i have gone to SIX different elementary schools with my dad being in the millitary and all. I LOVE this school and i will deffinetely miss it when i move!!!!!!

Moanalua Middle School 2

Posted December 16, 2009

Moanalua Middle School 0

Posted September 29, 2009
I am a 7th grader, and all I have to say is wow this school is amazing. Go Mustangz

Posted February 12, 2009
im a seventh grader in this school and so far of the year, MMS is AWESOME! the teachers are very easy to talk to and they are like friends in certain ways and the staff is pretty nice too! i love how teams and the grade level gets to go against each other in the spirit competition!! so far seventh graders are winning by a big difference!! anyway dis is a great school and students are very friendly here too!! GO MUSTANGS!!

Moanalua Middle School 0

Posted January 06, 2009
this school dose a really fine job in educating my twins i think more schools need to be disciplined like this school. there fun and also informative .my twins is in team 7c and well there doing a great job one of my twins use to be a c and d student but know she is a and b student with a grade point ad. of 3.833 there school is awesome.hopefully they will still continue to be good because ms.Wong (the principle)is retiring.

Posted September 22, 2008
go mustangs!! school rocks.. teachers.. okay.. not all of em r very nice... but hey? they are here to help us! also the comp. lab is nice, library has books i would actually read and after school activites make school even better!

Moanalua Middle School
1289 Mahiole St, Honolulu, HI  96819
Last modified Moanalua Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Moanalua Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top