PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

St Francis School 3

Posted April 14, 2016
I'm very disappointed in this school. Grading system is terrible. Some teacher I do appreciate doing there best. I wish I didn't send my son here.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted April 14, 2016
Mrs. Cameron (US History teacher) I think she's doing a great job teaching the kids in her class.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted April 14, 2016
I think it's just right. Sometime its a lot and then I can tell my son is stressing out.

Develops respect: Neutral

Posted April 14, 2016
I really don't know anymore I'm disappointed in so many ways. I'm so negative about this school

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted April 14, 2016
Not at all. My son and his friend did something they weren't suppose to do last year. They get suspended and now on contract. Ever since that incident which no one get hurt or injure. My son has been on track (behavior and academic) but I feel their every moved is being watch and targeted.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted April 14, 2016
The grading system is horrible and that's not fair on the students. At the beginning, I always blame my son for not turning his home in. He'll tell me which one he turn in and which one he either forgot or didn't do. I decided to keep track. I e-mailed some of the teacher and I was told it's automatic grade (so I assume if the teacher forgot to upgrade the kids homework that's mean they get a zero for homework?? It's horrible

St Francis School 5

Posted June 12, 2015
I can still remember how I felt fulfilled during the years I spent at Saint Francis High School. Surrounded by the nature, in a quiet Manoa Valley, the environment took a part of the time I spent. Being an international student in Hawai'i, faculties, students and their parents had helped me walk through the tough times in my life, which I can never forget and am greatful for making me who I am today. Participating in many school events and being involved in sports activity, I have made friends that miss a lot still now. If there is a time machine to go back to the days at Saint Francis High School, I would definitely want to be back at the bench in courtyard under the tree and spend a quality time once again.

St Francis School 4

Posted November 04, 2014
While the administration is quite poor, the education is excellent! The teachers are very caring and will take the time to explain anything to you that you don't understand. While I have been bullied at this school by other students, the dean of discipline responded immediately and has done so much to help me. I value my Saint Francis school days and would do anything to go back in time to relive them. Definitely would recommend this school!

St Francis School 5

Posted November 06, 2013
Saint Francis is a hidden gem when it comes to meeting the needs of my son. Since arriving at the school, the teachers have inspired him to do well and they are able to meet the needs of each student. Teachers provide a variety of activities when teaching a subject and some even have the students experience the issue, rather than simply lecturing to them. I highly recommend this school!

St Francis School 1

Posted July 27, 2013
This is a horrible school, so don't waste your money! Public schools are much better than this school!

2707 Pamoa Road, Honolulu, HI  96822