Posted May 07, 2013
Saint Patrick School is ALL ABOUT EXCELLENT TEACHING and creating a LEARNING ENVIRONMENT where children excel academically, socially and personally. Children are happy at Saint Patrick School. They want to go to school and learn. This is reason enough to send your child to this school. The administration leads with vision and professionalism. The principal is constantly working to support excellent instruction, and is present with children. The teachers are the BEST IN HAWAII. They love children and teaching. They are committed to providing the best education for every student. Saint Patrick School is unique in many ways. It offers electives in the arts, performing arts, sciences, physical education, advanced math, and world languages. The curriculum is aligned to National Core Standards. Morning and after school care, summer programs, field trips, educational opportunities for parents, and technology is integrated into every classroom. Saint Patrick subscribes to BYOD. Today decides tomorrow. Children are our future. Saint Patrick school is hard at work, educating our next generation in Hawaii.

Posted May 07, 2013
Children love learning at Saint Patrick School! Our children are thriving in school. They come home and are excited about what they learned during the day. I can talk easily with their teachers, and i feel like we are partners in our children's education. The administration has a "real open door policy." I feel welcome in the principal's office. Saint Patrick School uses Ed Line so we can look at homework, assignments, and grades on-line at anytime. Every Sunday we receive a phone call with information about the coming week. Our children's teachers stay in contact with us personally and by phone and e-mail. We feel very much apart of our children's education. Our family loves how Saint Patrick School educates for the future. Our kids love how technology is included in all subject areas. Art, Music, PE, World Languages, and Tutoring are things our children really love about school. As parents, we want the best education possible in Hawaii for our children. Saint Patrick School is providing this for our children with their commitment to meeting national standards. Your children too will love learning at Saint Patrick School!

Posted May 07, 2013
Saint Patrick School is GREAT for kids! The teachers, principal and office staff work so hard to make learning fun! I am a graduate and now a parent at Saint Patrick School. I send my kids to Saint Patrick because of the EXCELLENT TEACHERS. I also love that the curriculum is based on national standards assuring me that my kids will be as prepared for college as I was. My kids love Math, Social Studies, PE, Reading, Writing, and the Cooperative Learning. Saint Patrick School is all about kids and learning!

St Patrick School 1

Posted April 08, 2013
This school is just terrifically horrible. My child learn absolutely nothing and I am surprised how lazy the teachers are. Some of them are good but most of them would not help my child in what they are having trouble on and I think most of them don't care. I am pretty sure the teachers have a "favorite students" and give them good grades. Also my child has told me that they are not allowed to run around or play tag. I think kids should go out and play. Also from what I see is most of the kids don't even play. Also the teachers just go walking around when they play like security guards or something. Also I like how the school always want money from parents but then they give nothing in return. I hear my child rarely go on field trips. My child has been to other schools like Royal school and Jefferson and this one was the worse.

Posted January 19, 2013
Exception teachers and Principal leadership in a very caring environment that has zero tolerance for bullying and nurtures sharing and compasion in fellowship among all their students. They have a contemporary approach to old school teaching which emphasizes traditional academic sckills without losing site of technology. My kid easily engages in his lessons and learrns a great deal. We are very please with his progress as a well rounded student and his peers also reflect this kind of educational status. Certainly all private schools are good, but this one is truly excellent.

Posted March 14, 2012
With the implementation of new programs and technology, students are able to learn and succeed in a great learning environment. Safe school. Nice students.

Posted May 08, 2011
Saint Patrick School has continued to develop into an excellent school. I have children in their early learning program and couldn't be happier. They are at least a year ahead of where they would be in the local public schools, and happier than if they were in one of the larger private schools. I look forward to seeing them continue through their 8th Grade. I have seen great things in their upper grades with the intergration of technology into the classes. I especially like the idea of internet based texts being used in the classroom. Saint Patrick also uses Edline which helps me stay informed about what is happening with my children.

St Patrick School 0

Posted April 27, 2010
St. Patrick provides a balanced curriculum that educates the whole child. The Christian values are emphasized throughout the curriculum. The teachers demonstrate a strong sense of community and care for each and every student. The School offers a quality education for all children including preschool. That's great news for young familiies in our neighborhood.

Posted February 28, 2010
I taught at this school in the 70's. I thought it was a good school then. Now that I have grand children in the school, it is a great school. The school has advanced so much and the programs offered are preparing students for highschool. My grand child will be applying for a private highschool because of the preparation at St. Patrick. Thank you.

St Patrick School 2