Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

My son has gone to MBTA for 3rd and now fourth grade. Great School for Parent freedom. He likes the Jr. FLL class and how we only have to go down to the school 2 x per month. You get to pick the curriculum you teach your child. They do provide funds for curriculum and/or extracurricular activities. They have a passion for teaching and it is nice to have teachers to talk to help out our homeschool portion. Very unique agreement compared to regular brick and mortar schools. I highly suggest the school.

My child's school is Myron B. Thompson Academy Public Charter School. She was enrolled midyear and the staff and teachers did a fabulous job of integrating her into their community. The teachers were extremely professional and quite skilled in producing the best from each individual student. A fabulous school.

MBTA is an excellent school. I am very impressed by the Principal. She took the time to meet my child and welcome her into the school. The school is striving to be exceptional and grow. The teachers are so supportive and involved with my daughters progress and as a result she is excelling and excited about academics. With the online format my child has the option of taking extra courses rather than be stuck in only having time for core coursework. This school simply emanates a positive learning environment and my child is very happy to attend.

MBTA is a great school for any parent who wants to see their child excel in academics as well as in their personal well-being. From the principal to the teachers, they look out for your child's best interest and will make the time to meet with parents. If you are not looking for a traditional public school, unable to afford private school or currently homeschooling your child but looking for a smaller setting (online), MBTA may be the school for your child. -Tiffany, Parent

MBT is fabulous. The teachers provide a strong support system for a homeschool parent, and they are always providing me with positive feedback on my children, but they also let me know ways they can improve and methods to help them. I can honestly say that without their support I probably would not have homeschooled my kids again this year. My children love going to class or activities there whenever they have the opportunity.

This is a wonderful school for self motivated students who want to pursue their interests in depth.

Its the perfect school for me, because I can pursue my career in acting and travel without having to drop out or having to homeschool.

Last modified Myron B. Thompson Academy - A New Century Public Charter School is a Charter school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.