Maui Adventist School 0

Posted September 26, 2009
My daughter is in her second year at Maui Adventist School as a first grader and are beyond pleased with this school. She enjoys school in everyway; she loves her teachers, fellow students, and even her curriculum. The classroom sizes are small so each student gets plenty of one on one and there is definently a real family feel at gatherings hosted by the school. I could go on and on but I won't, I'll just end with the pure facts. The students that attend this school enjoy school and learning, they are well mannered kids, each student has the ability to receive one on one attention, and strong christian value are instilled (not beaten) in to the children of Maui Adventist.

Maui Adventist School 5

Posted June 05, 2009
I've gone to four schools, Kamali'i, St.Anthony, Kihei Charter, and Maui Adventist School, and this school was the best school I've ever been to. The way they taught me and prepared me for the world was a gift that no other place has ever given me. THey taught me more about the Bible, and made me a good christian, the teachers, values, and studies are things that I will value for as long as I live.

Maui Adventist School