PK-5 & Ungraded
Kahului, HI

Lihikai Elementary School 1

Posted October 04, 2014
My 6 yr. son hated it so much he wouldn't stop crying for weeks! It very strict! I stood with him a few times cause he hated it so much! The teacher yells so much my son was scared to raise his hand when he had a question about the work cause she was going to get mad! Then after lunch 3 class's of 1 st. Grades have to wait in line to get dismissed to be able to go to recess. If even 1 talks or gets out of the line None of them get recess instead the sit in the sun on the floor waiting to go back to class! I seen it with my own eyes when I talk to the princeable he said all my teacher or strict and that's how our school is! I moved after a year the first day at the new school he came come and said Mom I didn't have to get dismissed after lunch I got to run to the play ground! He loves the new school. It's so sad the kids don't get rescss it helps them focus in class.

Lihikai Elementary School 5

Posted March 07, 2010
it awsome best school totally awsome bestest school anyone misses out on it misses out on everthing best education best everything

Lihikai Elementary School 0

Posted April 01, 2009
I have had many encounters with both present and former staff at Lihikai School and have always found them to be cordial, professional and helpful.

Lihikai Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2007
Lihikai Elementary is an awesome school. I am very pleased with the teachers, office staff, and all the other employees that help to run the school as smoothly as possible. Everyone is very friendly and always greets you with a smile. Great job Lihikai!

Lihikai Elementary School 3

Posted March 08, 2006
Real commitment of the part of the staff. The school is trying to pass AYP and avoid being restructured. The principal is trying many things to avoid this happening. There are after-school activities such as basketball. Parent involvement varies there are many lower income and non-English speaking students. Also this is a very large school for elementary level, over 1,000 students. The quality of instruction depends on the level of skill your child enters with.

Lihikai Elementary School
335 South Papa Ave, Kahului, HI  96732
Last modified Lihikai Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lihikai Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top