Bad
Good

My 6 yr. son hated it so much he wouldn't stop crying for weeks! It very strict! I stood with him a few times cause he hated it so much! The teacher yells so much my son was scared to raise his hand when he had a question about the work cause she was going to get mad! Then after lunch 3 class's of 1 st. Grades have to wait in line to get dismissed to be able to go to recess. If even 1 talks or gets out of the line None of them get recess instead the sit in the sun on the floor waiting to go back to class! I seen it with my own eyes when I talk to the princeable he said all my teacher or strict and that's how our school is! I moved after a year the first day at the new school he came come and said Mom I didn't have to get dismissed after lunch I got to run to the play ground! He loves the new school. It's so sad the kids don't get rescss it helps them focus in class.

it awsome best school totally awsome bestest school anyone misses out on it misses out on everthing best education best everything

I have had many encounters with both present and former staff at Lihikai School and have always found them to be cordial, professional and helpful.

Lihikai Elementary is an awesome school. I am very pleased with the teachers, office staff, and all the other employees that help to run the school as smoothly as possible. Everyone is very friendly and always greets you with a smile. Great job Lihikai!

Last modified Lihikai Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.