Posted March 31, 2010
I was a Four Year Boarder at Lahainaluna. I graduated in 2009 with academic honors. I am now attending the University of Montana with academic scholarships. No other school can even come close to Lahainaluna and the tradition that we hold. I came to Lahainaluna at the age of 13 from the Big Island, to become a part of the Boarding Dept. I wouldn't trade my experiances for anything. I became a better person and can now be a contributing citizen to not only the communities of Hawaii, but to the communities of the enitre world.

Lahainaluna High School 1

Posted October 14, 2009

Lahainaluna High School 0

Posted April 30, 2009
LHS is a great school...it is unequalled in its history, traditions, and appreciation of Hawaiian culture.

Lahainaluna High School 0

Posted April 21, 2009
lahaianluna is a great school.i was a boarder there but got kicked out.but that don't matter all the matters is that lahainaluna is a school where you can actually go there and learn stuff from what they are teaching you.i just wish i could go back one more time

Posted February 23, 2009

Lahainaluna High School 4

Posted November 26, 2008
I was a boarder at Lahainaluna High School but I just left to come home for good. I came home because it was too far from home and i really missed home, well anyways Lahainaluna was a good school. My grades were a lot better compared to how it use to be at my previous school. Well thats all i have to say, oh and i do miss all the other boarders that are still up there. peaceee;

Posted November 17, 2008

Posted November 06, 2008

Posted October 28, 2008

Posted October 04, 2008
LHS is a good school. im currently a student there and the Teachers + Staff members Are GREAT!. this school has lots of pride and to me this school is the best!.

Lahainaluna High School
980 Lahainaluna Rd, Lahaina, HI  96761
Last modified Lahainaluna High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lahainaluna High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top